Chessington General Discussion

Ash

2014 is also looking to be a big investment year for Chessington if the planned hotel extension goes ahead along with the changes to the zoo around that area. I've also heard that the area around Toadie's Crazy Cars is set for redevelopment in next year. Could it be for this new coaster???? :D

• 2 weeks later...

Chessington have released details for thier 2013 opening hours. Pretty much the same as last year except Halloween period.

For my article regarding the opening hours
http://www.themeparknewsuk.com/2013/02/chessington-opening-times.html

for website
http://www.chessington.com/plan-your-trip/opening-times.aspx

On a note they will be keeping their Halloween opening hours at 7pm
*puts on ear protection and awaits complaints*

0 minute queues are commonplace throughout the park midweek out of holiday season... Have been for years...

300 people days :wub:

Which is why I have no idea why my fellow non pass holders are insane enough to go during holidays. When I go to a theme park it's during the week, back end of holidays. No queue to buy a ticket, no meticulous strategy for ride order, no waiting 50 minutes for food, go round on things 5 times in a row, enjoyable interaction with staff, beautiful days.

I still haven't got over the time I got stuck on Fury's brake run when the heavens opened and I was soaked. If that wasn't enough, some daft woman hit my car in the car park as I left that day, thankfully only denting my bumper slightly which was about the size of a 2p coin, and then being very sick when I got home, for a reason I just cannot understand! :blink:

• Mattgwise changed the title to Chessington General Discussion