If you could have 3 wishes, What would they be?

Paul

1) I wish my iPhone didn't pack up and p**s off to Devon rubbish tips.2) I wish they would make rollercoasters for ducks. (One spots a gap in the market... Quick, someone ring Dragon's Den!)3) I wish I had just one more idea for a wish because I can't think of anything else. :P

1) I would wish for a TPM forum that didn't have a Flood Control. 2) I would wish that sharks were available for purchase in local shops, and were easily trained and friendly. 3) I would wish that everyone in the world had a soda gun for a left arm, with an unlimited supply of Coke, Fanta, Sprite and Dr Pepper stored in the main organs.

1) I would wish for a TPM forum that didn't have a Flood Control. 2) I would wish that sharks were available for purchase in local shops, and were easily trained and friendly. 3) I would wish that everyone in the world had a soda gun for a left arm, with an unlimited supply of Coke, Fanta, Sprite and Dr Pepper stored in the main organs.

Ok, 2 & 3 are kind of random :P 1) I wish I lived closer to Thorpe Park2) I wish I could drive3) I wish I was in Las Vegas again :P

1:. I'd wish for an Anual pass that would last forever.2. I'd wish that you didon't have to start your sentences with capital letters (as it's the only site I am on that requires it)3. I'd wish if I heard a song that I liked somewhere, I could come home and instantly find it with out having to look up information.If I had a 4th, it would be that you could be creative with your usernames and not have to use your own name. it anoys me so much!

2. I'd wish that you didon't have to start your sentences with capital letters (as it's the only site I am on that requires it)

Thats just generally using the correct grammar that you get taught for about 14 years of your life, I don't see why people think pressing shift to make a letter a capital letter is so bloody difficult.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...