The Smiler

th13teen

Reasons why iOS is better than Android:

-The Smiler game has been released on iOS, but not yet Android.

That is all. ;)

Can't wait to play though - most people have said it's fun.

EDIT: Just to be clear, this post is meant to being criticising Apple, not praising it. Everything else about Android is superior. ;) [/end controversial and pointless phone superiority discussion]

Edited by JoshC.

35466930.jpg

Ooh cheeky ;)

But woooo I love the game :D Haven't done too bad considering I literally woke up after a few hours sleep and started playing :P Only 14 advocates smiling, will go back on later!

Love all the theming and everything ^_^ It's made me even more excited about it now :D And all the laughing sound effects! Creeping me out but making me smile!

Maybe I'm just getting too old for computer games but I've found this really dull, reminds me of Jet Slalom in a way.

Not the case with me at all. I love the game and honestly can't put my phone down.

I was thinking earlier actually, this game will help kill some time queueing this season.

Actually love the soundtrack for this game and the ride. It's so nice it's veered away from the stern-faced seriousness that Merlin have imbued into SAW, Th13teen and The Swarm. Not that there's anything wrong with those rides' themes and the way they use them, but I like the more perverted, sinister angle. It's like it's denying the recognition that it's potentially the creepiest thing it's 'advocates' have ever seen, sort of pretending that "Everything is going to be alright" with a slightly demented smile.

I completed the game too apart from the secret elements, been playing wheel of win bloody hard to win anything!!! If I keep on playing I'm sure I will win one of the four prizes. I'm guessing the immelmanns and the one corkscrew won't be unlocked until you scan the code at the park and unlocks the secret elements page.