Ride Sponsorships - YOUR ideas!

Benin

What with Oblivion's new Fanta rape of sponsorship, me and Mark9 have decided it's time to think about what other ways some of the UK's greatest rides can be transformed to become a brand new cash cow...First up... Nemesis - Sponsored by Wickes!Choose my new bathroom tiles AND ride the UK's best rollercoaster? Yes please!Please go on...

Don't know why this is in fun & games - this should be taken seriously.Anyway, I can definitely think of a lot of sponsorships. Let's take.. 3:Ripsaw : Sponsored by Cillit Bang. We know of a lot of things which need a good clean..Vampire: Sponsored by Ambrosia Custard. Enjoy rides, and custard? This is for you.Storm Surge: Marmite. Either you love it, or you hate it.

Slammer-Sponsored by an insurance company or AA :) Th13teen-I have always thought that Monster energy could be a sponsor for Th13teenDetonator-Sponsored by Standard fireworksFlying Fish-Sponsored by John WestLoggers Leap-Sponsored by IkeaColossus-Sponsored by Indesit washing machines...

• 2 weeks later...