THE SWARM: Construction Updates

Marc

I'm hoping that the advert is very similar to the promotional video on the mini-stite. With the helicopters etc...

As long as it doesn't start with "from the park that bought Colossus, Nemesis Inferno, Stealth and Saw: The Ride" I think I'll be pretty happy.

Couldnt agree more, thats sort of like one of Saws promotional videos was like I think...

I'm hoping that the advert is very similar to the promotional video on the mini-stite. With the helicopters etc...Couldnt agree more, thats sort of like one of Saws promotional videos was like I think...

I don't think Saw did but Stealth definitely had the whole "from the people that brought you (insert rides here)". I don't think/would hope that Thorpe wouldn't do it for The Swarm's advert because saying "from the park that brought you Colossus, Nemesis Inferno, Saw The Ride and Stealth" is quite a mouth full and takes up a good chunk of ad time which they could spend focussing on promoting The Swarm alone.

Latest from the Facebook:

300 ft of chain is now installed on the lift hill. The incline loop will be finished this week, with more track arriving next week! Its going up fast!

Yay! Also, I am now vindicated in calling it an inclined loop :P It should be interesting watching them slot the corkscrew through the loop, I did wonder if they'd do the sides of the loop then install the corkscrew, before going back to top off the loop. Evidently not!

How would they install the beginning of the corksrew, if they complete the inclined loop first. I thought they would leave the left side of the loop clear, then put the beginning section of the corksrew in. Anyway, I don't know anything on coaster construction, so they will have some clever technique with them. Though I am still surprised that more track is arriving. Hopefully the trains will come with the last deliveries.