THE SWARM: Construction Updates

Marc

I thought they would have had the plane in very large parts as a pose to smaller bits? I thought they would transport either whole wings or parts of wings/ body then put them in to save them piecing it all together in small parts?Oh well if that is the plane then I pardon my self for being wrong :glare:

This looks amazing. I just hope that the ride experience itself will be as fun as it looks to be from the pictures.Looks like this is going to be the most imposing coaster Thorpe have due to its dark menacing colours and huge height.Also great to see a B&M in the UK after all these years.

Woah Woah Woah! Desite loving this project, I've never really taken any notice of its actual layout. Looking back at those drawings in planning permission, the finished product looks absolutely stunning. The speed that trains going to be flying out of that inline, into the inclined loop and into that ground hugging helix is going to make Inferno, Saw, Colossus and Raptor look like trial runs. I would be incredibly surprised if a second trim doesn't pop up after the inclined loop if I'm honest.Even if it does this is going to be a very fast, action packed ride. -_-

So do we have any opportunity for updates now other than what the park feed us? I can't imagine much (other than the tall parts which are complete already) is visible from anywhere on the park perimeter.As much as I want to see the progress it would be kind of good if they didn't show us anything beyond track completion, just have to turn up on the day and see at what point the budget ran out all that lovely lovely theming without any spoilers to what it will actually look like.