THE SWARM: Construction Updates

Marc

Looking great! :ninja: Can't wait to see more testing pics over time, and maybe some videos too; will be good to see what sort of pacing it has at different areas of the ride. It would also be nice if the Developers Diary took some photo's of it going through the near-miss points to see just how close it does get.

I was supposed to go out a little while ago, I'm glad I didn't now because otherwise I would not have seen these pictures <3 Looking forward to seeing a video sooner or later as well, hopefully the Developers Diary will post one from onsite. If they did we would be able to see if the helicopter is defiantly there too I guess... :ninja:

Looking at the water dummies you realise how stupidly massive everything is - the corkscrew, inclined loop, the tower (finally a good pic!), love it :P It's been a long wait for today since seeing those plans! :ninja:

Aye, the corkscrew is enormous! It's about 60ft up isn't it? Majoosive! It'll be so long and drawn-out and lurrvely and smooth to ride. As much as I adore Colossus' corkscrews for their rampant drunken roll-over, the wider locus of rotation, the bigger size and most of all, the much smoother ride will make The Swarm's so much better. I can tell already! :P