Thorpe Park Trip Reports

• 2 weeks later...

Went today, Saw opened at about 10:42, we were literally the first in and we legged it to Saw straight away, went twice today at the start (second cart as there was 15 of us but it's better anymore, you see more of the puppet) and the queue was something like 3 hours long most of the day whilst we enjoyed the 5 minute nemesis inferno queues and other good rides all with queues under 30 minutes thanks to Saw's popularity. Stealth didn't open until about 12 but other than that every main ride in the park was up the whole time, very good day. I was freexing in shorts in the morning but it got a lot warmer in the afternoon and I was fine once we were in the park pretty much, just standing around waiting for the annual pass office to open to get mine was pretty freezing.

Went today, Saw opened at about 10:42, we were literally the first in and we legged it to Saw straight away, went twice today at the start (second cart as there was 15 of us but it's better anymore, you see more of the puppet) and the queue was something like 3 hours long most of the day whilst we enjoyed the 5 minute nemesis inferno queues and other good rides all with queues under 30 minutes thanks to Saw's popularity. Stealth didn't open until about 12 but other than that every main ride in the park was up the whole time, very good day. I was freexing in shorts in the morning but it got a lot warmer in the afternoon and I was fine once we were in the park pretty much, just standing around waiting for the annual pass office to open to get mine was pretty freezing.

I was right behind you! standing by the bin :P you didnt happen to see a guy with a camera round his neck? thats yours truly. :DWhen we were let in for once I went round the whole queue line, my god its like a maze. I didnt know there was like a zigzag racecourse at the back. lol

Saw opened just after 10. It reached a maximum of 2h 30min. Stealth reahed just over an hour, Inferno looked a good 60-70 minutes, Colossus was nearly full, major flats were recahing 45 minutes to an hour. Today's Ride CountSAW x2Loggers x1Teacups x1Rumba x1Fish x2Quantum x1Slammer x1Stealth x1

I was right behind you! standing by the bin :P you didnt happen to see a guy with a camera round his neck? thats yours truly. :)When we were let in for once I went round the whole queue line, my god its like a maze. I didnt know there was like a zigzag racecourse at the back. lol

I think I saw you aswell, I was wearing a black and white hoodie with black drainpipes, we were very close to the front, my mate was wearing grey jeans with a red hoodie but we left when they said they were not sure when it would open.

I was right behind you! standing by the bin :blink: you didnt happen to see a guy with a camera round his neck? thats yours truly. :)When we were let in for once I went round the whole queue line, my god its like a maze. I didnt know there was like a zigzag racecourse at the back. lol

Lol yea I think I remember, grey top yea? I was the only one out of the people I was with in shorts.

I think I saw you aswell, I was wearing a black and white hoodie with black drainpipes, we were very close to the front, my mate was wearing grey jeans with a red hoodie but we left when they said they were not sure when it would open.

Were you behind 3 girls sitting down waiting? they were from my school as well lol, was over 40 people from year 10 at our school there.

Lol yea I think I remember, grey top yea? I was the only one out of the people I was with in shorts.Were you behind 3 girls sitting down waiting? they were from my school as well lol, was over 40 people from year 10 at our school there.

I had a black jacket on and I was right infront of those 3 girls.

Well, for the first ride on SAW I used my priority pass from opening weekend. I then rode Slammer which had a short que. Afterwards I rode Stealth single rider. I then had a picnic lunch up by the Glass House. After lunch I rode SAW twice more using up all of my 6 priority passes with my dad. Then I rode Stealth twice more using the single rider entrance. On the second ride of Stealth I found a fastrack ticket for Colossus on the seat. I used that afterwards on Colossus and went home.I think I done very well today seeing as I got to the park at 11am and left at 5pm. Two of the times I went on SAW today I sat in the 2nd car front row. The other time being first car back row.My first ride on Stealth being front row and the other two times in the middle.On Colossus I sat at the frontAlso Slammer was front row.So ridewise for me today was brilliant.EDIT: There was also another ride of SAW queing in the SRQ which was abismal today. It had a longer que then the Main que.

I went last sunday (bit late :blink:) I arrived at 9:45 and spent till about 10:20 getting my annual pass again. Saw- 1Colossus- 1Nemesis- 1Vortex- 1Rush- 1 Slammer-1Samurai-1Loggers- 2Detonator- 1Saw was about 1hr 45 with about 3 break downs and 4 cars. Vortex was walk on. Most the rides had 15-20 min ques , and I went on front for stealth and nemesis. So overall a good day

Went to the park today. All the rides were running well.Ride Count:Zodiac - 1Rumba Rapids - 1Storm in a Teacup - 1Flying Fish - 1Stealth - 1Nemesis Inferno - 2Colossus (Front) - 1Samurai - 1Slammer - 1Rush - 1SAW: The Ride (Front) - 2- First ride on Saw - it was great, although that jolt at the bottom of the main drop is pretty bad.- Colossus was walk-on at the start of the day!