Fright Nights 2014

JoshC.

Well you ovbiously don't hate to be rude because you just were.. Everyone has their own opinion and that is mine, that's what the forums are here for, discussion. If you don't like my opinion, don't read this topic on the forum.

If I disagree with an opinion, I have the right to express mine too. After all...

that's what the forums are here for, discussion.

I went in all the mazes last year, at no point there was anything about getting taken away from your group in the conga mazes, saw and asylum. If it's going to happen, they need to make it a clear point.

I was talking about My Bloody Valentine and Cabin in The Woods.  I have never been split up in the conga mazes (if my memory serves me correctly).

I went in all the mazes last year, at no point there was anything about getting taken away from your group in the conga mazes, saw and asylum. If it's going to happen, they need to make it a clear point.

In Saw and Asylum, you weren't taken away, so there's no need for them to mention it. :P

I think when it happened in Se7en in 2011, it wasn't mentioned in the pre-maze warnings.  However, I think it's clear now that all Fright Nights mazes are extreme and, as such, you should expect anything within reason to happen!

When I was 'getting used to mazes', I noticed that they would try to scare the ones that looked the most scared; by getting in their face, shouting boo, playing with their hair, whatever.  So if you don't look scared, you're less likely to be picked on in that respect.

I expect that if they were to take one person away from the group, they'd focus on someone who genuinely doesn't look afraid and looks like they could handle it. :)

Bit off topic, but in my opinion Experiment 10 is the best maze Thorpe have ever done. It had a great story, horrifying actors/costumes, and the bit where you are split up is very scary! It was my favourite maze and by far the scariest and best overall. The actors were also perfect to come out of the maze and roam every now and then, with one chasing me into the toilet! Ex10 was the best; why did they ever get rid of that maze? And why does MBV not have a similar style locked-up scene, as if you are the main character watching Harry through the mesh like in the film!

I have worked as a scare actor at London Tombs so I can honestly say the more scared you are the more you will terrorised, Why? because its fun that's why and if someones scared you know your doing your job, even though you get the d**ks who try to act the big man in front of there mates so trying not to act scared and swear at you including calling you names like the c word which has happened to me and iv been told that's them being nice. You just take it on the chin and carry on scaring people who are actually enjoying it. But yes if someone do look like there about to die of a panic attack do not scare them leave them be or in more seriously cases which I had to deal with once. Keep them back let the group go then break character and quickly evacuate them.

Normal tickets increase in stages for fright nights. They are £25.99 for 3 more days and then raise to £29.99. After another period, they will raise to £34.99 before finally raising to £49.99, but that will only happen if you book online the day before going.

Look here for more info: https://www.thorpepark.com/events-experiences/frightnights/

I also believe if you go during half term week it's more expensive, but not too sure about that either.

Normal tickets increase in stages for fright nights. They are £25.99 for 3 more days and then raise to £29.99. After another period, they will raise to £34.99 before finally raising to £49.99, but that will only happen if you book online the day before going.

Look here for more info: https://www.thorpepark.com/events-experiences/frightnights/

I also believe if you go during half term week it's more expensive, but not too sure about that either.

Cheers

Would it actually be valid for Fright Nights or would they have to pay like the AP fee on top or is it simply the FN ticket price overall, but reduced?

I just made that more complicated than it actually is...

You did indeed ;)

It works exactly the same as normal at exactly the same price, at least it did last year anyway.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk