Cheekiest nando's experience?

pognoi

We've all had, or heard of a cheeky nando's experience.

Notoriously Londoner is the cheekiest of the cheeky when it comes to cheeky nandos, but others of us too have had cheeky nandos every once in a while.

I once had a cheeky nandos, I went with a couple friends and we all sat round a half chicken. I ordered it with medium cheeky piri piri sauce on it and I asked for a cheeky extra hot flag in it.

As I was given the chicken it grabbed my crotch and went 'oooooh cheeky'. 

Good chicken.

Share your cheeky nandos experiences here!!

*prepares to be killed*

I don't get Nandos. It's overpriced chicken that really isn't that amazing.

So my cheekiest Nandos experience is deciding last minute to go to Pizza Hut. There I can have a pizza and a dessert which is the only reason I actually eat out.

I got a whole pizza for a £1 today. You just can't put a price on Nando cheeky experiences.

Most cheeky abandons experience for me was probably the first Nandos I had back in 2012 (yeah was a bit of a late starter I think) when I had one in my local Nandos in Watford with college mates and there was loads of chat and everything p,U.S. Some of us decided to put the very spicy sauce on our meals, one even nearly snorted it up his nose.

Haven't been Nandos since Tpm Christmas, so probs due another visit soon.

• 3 weeks later...

My cheekiest nando's experience was when I decide to go for a cheeky nando's with the lads, I decided to go for a wrap but was feeling extra cheeky and decided to go for double chicken and two sides. I was expecting to be served. only to find out the franchise asks you cheekily to order your own food in addition to cheekily filling your own drinks. And if that wasn't enough, the franchise having the cheek to charge you a tenner~  really was the icing on top of the cheeky overpriced cake. 

Cheeky bastards.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm late on this band wagon it seems.

My cheekiest experience was definitely the first time I went here. It was for my (then) college mate's 17th birthday (wow 3 years ago now) and half the class and I attended. It was a great laugh and plenty of banter.

Many did cheeky refills (even if they didn't refill properly) and others did mixing of the spicy sauces, (one was even dared to drop a bit of the spicy one down his nose (though he didn't)). I remember my first time well, loads of laughs there too.

Last nandos for me was last Christmas so I'm probably due another visit soon.