New for 2016 - Park-Wide Improvements

Guys, guys, guys. Please don't get too excited. The new attraction isn't anything amazing. It's been done before and It'll be done again I'm sure.

I don't want to post a cryptic post of anything (I know how annoying they can be), I just don't want people getting hyped. I wish it was a new flat or a new coaster or something amazing, but just think about recent investments and you'll be on the right lines.

Guys, guys, guys. Please don't get too excited. The new attraction isn't anything amazing. It's been done before and It'll be done again I'm sure.

I don't want to post a cryptic post of anything (I know how annoying they can be), I just don't want people getting hyped. I wish it was a new flat or a new coaster or something amazing, but just think about recent investments and you'll be on the right lines.

More clues please.

Lazy retheme of Peeking Heights it is then.

Not that bad don't worry.

More clues please.

Haha I wish, I'm sure marketing will pick up once Hall'O'Ween is over. Honesty, it's for the family market- it may even be out there but I cannot be the one to leak it, sorry.

I'm a celebrity

Angry Birds

Amazu

Animal enclosure thing

The original Magic Carpet was a thrill ride and the same (if not bigger) model at Quantum at Thorpe Park

Indeed - the Jungle Bus thing was a joke - I think some believe it!

I'd love to see either the return of [a fixed] Samurai or a new Magic Carpet. Both have been proven successes at the park in that very same spot.

MattGWise beat me to it.

11895018_1005468832827163_23115346810066

Here is a full image via Chessington Buzz.

The planning shows the locker area in market square will be removed for the extension which I believe will be done to the Chicken Shack. There's been mentions also of a grill or something so maybe we will be looking at an increased selection of food too.

I do think Chessie a proper full restaurant these days , compared to other Merlin parks recently and that many eateries are starting to struggle with crowds lately, so these changes can only be good things (part of me thinks the loss of Creaky hasn't helped a lot).

• pluk unpinned this topic