Fright Nights 2015

Jack F

I just thought it would be nice to put in a little bit more Halloween magic is all. 134116429234.gif

aha, now I feel bad! :(

Would be nice though to have a proper immersive Halloween event as mentioned but then we may have to start seeing extra charges for mazes... And I don't think Thorpe will want that, they'll probably lose money in comparison to what they're making from fast track- so I don't know aha :P

aha, now I feel bad! :(

Would be nice though to have a proper immersive Halloween event as mentioned but then we may have to start seeing extra charges for mazes... And I don't think Thorpe will want that, they'll probably lose money in comparison to what they're making from fast track- so I don't know aha :P

It's unfrotunate. The event would need more money but at the same time it sounds like it could do with less people attending.The numbers don't add up sadly. 

So. How's it today?

Citw: first run we found the group in front which killed maze 6/10

Second run left our group of 11 and went as a 2 and it scared the s*** out of me 10/10

Third was around an 8/10

The big flop: went there at end of day New route through mirror maze. Fortune teller wasn't even at table one actor in first tent why thorpe why. Second tent no actors in mirror maze, literally 0. When we came out of mirror maze into last big of second tent had 3 actors which where okish. Outside had some guy they probably found at the running horse pub down the road and gave him some face paint. All he said we go through now. Last tent 4 actors go my hair pulled and no chainsaw 1/10. No effort made not a happy man

Saw our group was mixed everyone apart from me said it was a 7 plus but I think it was a 4/10

Mbv: second best got split off from our group again really fun still no gas masks which I hate tbh (Thorpe go on amazon buy one or two for like a couple if quid and your done)but quite jump 7/10

Blair witch had a 2 hour queue plus so it wasn't done btw

CITW - what's the best route to take??

Spoilers:

you enter cabin in the woods, there is 3 doors... two on the right and one straight ahead.

if you always aim to go for the one straight ahead as it is , that does a u-turn and takes you back out another hidden door into the first room. then pick either of the other two; for the purpose of the example ill say pick the left one, then once inside the next room, there is a hidden door on the left, go through that to the basement, then you exit on the right, into another room, and then from there keep looking on the left hand side for a hidden door, this is the dead end where the basement room is (it can be accessed going the other ways, just the one described is the easiest to find it)

CONTROL ROOM

Noticed queue for big top spilling out of entrance towards storm surge around 6.30 this evening. Advertised as up to 120 mins.

Bit of a problem with flooding between tents 2 and 3 after a downpour, staff desperately trying to sweep water away with brooms as part of maze underwater. Guess that's what can happen if you put the maze on a swimming pool!

Yeah... Do you think I'll need fast track of I'm there this Wednesday and Thursday?

If you time things right you should easily manage it all in two days. Last hour before close generally a bit quieter and always get in a queue just before close at 10. Half term week very busy though!