Fright Nights 2016

Graw

2 minutes ago, BaronC. said:

I was under the impression that Thorpe were planning on revealing Platform 15 at ScareCON (in late May), but decided against it because of Ghost Train and wanting to keep the focus on that?  So it wasn't necessarily the marketing campaign that was delayed, just the reveal to (scare) geeks.

It was going to be revealed at ScareCON yeah, and yeah the focus was still put on Ghost Train, but that was because it was delayed. The announcement would have created marketing. Remember, the BBC were at ScareCON and Thorpe would have pushed the 15th year thing when they announced it so something would have come about. And even if it was for the geeks, all those FB pages would have posted about it and it would just get about. 

19 hours ago, Mitchada04 said:

Annual pass reservation tickets are also available now! £1 for premiums but I assume that is still just the to guarantee type thing so if they do hit capacity. You could take the risk. £5 for standard pass holders atm.

Where can I get the reservation tickets from? I can't it find anywhere on the Fright Nights page.

I can't buy tickets. The dates for October are not a link on my screen. Anyone else know when this will be sorted? Literally all other dates are fine and when I go to October it's just grey apart from a few days in the week, I can't imagine tickets were sold out over night 

9 minutes ago, mrmatt said:

I can't buy tickets. The dates for October are not a link on my screen. Anyone else know when this will be sorted? Literally all other dates are fine and when I go to October it's just grey apart from a few days in the week, I can't imagine tickets were sold out over night 

Thorpe said on their Facebook that they were finalising some things for Fright Nights and so hadn't released the tickets :) 

Lol that film announcement came out of nowhere <3

Given that they've been marketing the maze as 'Blair Witch' and not 'Blair Witch Project', it makes me think that they'll try and push the link quite a lot.  Whether we'll see many changes is different, but I'd be quite happy to see it return in its 2015 state to be fair. 

Lol that film announcement came out of nowhere

Given that they've been marketing the maze as 'Blair Witch' and not 'Blair Witch Project', it makes me think that they'll try and push the link quite a lot.  Whether we'll see many changes is different, but I'd be quite happy to see it return in its 2015 state to be fair. 

They had a teaser I believe and they titled it the woods

That film does not need a reboot! I thought the first one was OK but rebooting it would ruin the entire point of the movie since it will almost certainly have a big budget. But then again they *might* be able to pull off a better one depending on how it's done!

It's a sequel, but rebooted for a new age group. Similar to Jurrasic World and Star Wars. :)

I did notice in the trailer they said "we've just went around in a circle". If they could manage to make TBWP into a similar style to Sub-Species where there's no set tour that'd be very interesting - although probably very hard to do in its current location.

5 minutes ago, Owen said:

It's a sequel, but rebooted for a new age group. Similar to Jurrasic World and Star Wars. :)

I did notice in the trailer they said "we've just went around in a circle". If they could manage to make TBWP into a similar style to Sub-Species where there's no set tour that'd be very interesting - although probably very hard to do in its current location.

That's more than likely a nod to the original film where...

the group realise they've passed the same log a couple of times and hence are going round in circles

• JoshC. pinned this topic
  • Marc unpinned this topic