Thorpe Park Annual Pass

Lordcutter6

Yeah I only think its worth it if your only gonna visit Thorpe and nowhere else. If everywhere else did an AP for £64, that would be £640, but you could just get one for all places for £110. I think if I was gonna visit the other places I'd take the £530 saving. Not that my post made any sense then but yeah.

• 1 month later...

Is it true that you can use your annual pass as a fast pass in the last hour of the day at thorpe park? I was told this by some random annual pass holders and me and my sister tried it out on Colossus. But the ride attendant was really foreign and didnt really know much, but we still go onto Colossus for free and without queing for 2 hours. We then tried it out on Vortex and we were 'almost' laughed at by this girl.

That happened last season! some random guy went up to the attendant as I was talking to her and showed her hs pass, she didnt know what do to and actually asked me if it was valid! I didnt really know what to say, he got on anyway.

Was that at thorpe park or chessington?

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It realy depends I have a Thorpe Park annual pass I have already saved about 60 quid with it. But I live very close to thorpe park I'm about 50 mins away. I dont realy visit Alton towers etc. so I dont need a merlin one. As you can see it depends how close you are and what parks you prefer to go to.TimR

My annual pass has always been done through Tesco. The current price for the Merlin pass is £31.50 in vouchers. I can't really see the value of a one park pass. I was in London last weekend, and we went to Thorpe on Sunday and Monday plus we popped onto the Eye on Sunday night. Wehn I was down in May, we nipped over to Legoland and Chessington, as well as Thorpe. At Christmas, we are more than likely to check out Madam Tussauds. That is in addition to half a dozen visits to Alton Towers.So, whilst the Alton Towers pass may be a decent deal - London is a long way from Alton, the Thorpe and Chessington passes would not appeal to me at all.

That's well worth it, I'll usually go with a 2 for 1 making it £16.50 or a ten pound bounce back, which is best, in theory it pays for itself twice and I'd love to go enough times for it to be paid for if I were just using bounce backs, I'm getting one next year and I doubt I'll regret it.

• 1 month later...