Rant

Theme Park bloke

Double post for impact. This time, just walking.You need a cash machine. You head to a row of empty ones. All of a sudden people come out of nowhere to use them and you get stuck behind the people who enter their pin, remove their card, put it back in, get a statement, take out the card yet again, insert it again to get cash. And then stand there counting their money.You leave a shop or a station. Any normal person would carry on working but not mothers with prams. Deliberately stopping in the most inconvenient places, these people are trolls.People in groups of threes who deliberately walk in a row along the pavement pushing everyone out their way who is walking towards them.Some trains have three across seating. Despite it being rush hour, some idiots decide to sit on the inner seat meaning the window seat often has no one in it but because these people give you the look of thunder when you try to use the empty seat, most people don't bother. They just stand in despair as idiot people put their VIP bag onto the seat for added insult. This can also happen on planes.

Double post for impact. This time, just walking.You need a cash machine. You head to a row of empty ones. All of a sudden people come out of nowhere to use them and you get stuck behind the people who enter their pin, remove their card, put it back in, get a statement, take out the card yet again, insert it again to get cash. And then stand there counting their money.You leave a shop or a station. Any normal person would carry on working but not mothers with prams. Deliberately stopping in the most inconvenient places, these people are trolls.People in groups of threes who deliberately walk in a row along the pavement pushing everyone out their way who is walking towards them.Some trains have three across seating. Despite it being rush hour, some idiots decide to sit on the inner seat meaning the window seat often has no one in it but because these people give you the look of thunder when you try to use the empty seat, most people don't bother. They just stand in despair as idiot people put their VIP bag onto the seat for added insult. This can also happen on planes.

I get these every day. All The. Time. Particularly the mother's thing. Okay, you have a pram, that's great, congratulations, but some people need to walk where you've stopped to pacifiy your wailing offspring. Do the world a favour and don't stop outside the entrance to a shop, because it's also annoying seeing the electronic door slide open every ten seconds.And because I get four buses a day, I'm well accustomed to the look of thunder when people don't want strangers sat next to them. Praise tha lawd that I get on the bus from the station and get off at the last stop on both these journeys, but I'll always offer the seat next to me because on one of the journeys the buses ends up carrying well over 30 people.And just to add to the rant list. I really hate some people. People who pull out the racism card, the age card or the gay card when even the slightest bit of criticism goes their way, even when the criticism is completely justified. A black student at my school had his feet up in another chair in the library, a chair that a Year 8 wanted to use. The librarian toldthe black to move his feet as "the chairs aren't for your feet, they're for your ass" (he's always been a funny guy), and then the black guy storms offf hurling some indecipherable Hackneyed abuse, knocking over a shelf full of books along the way.

Bullies.At school today, some boy's bag got shat in. No one knows who did it, but in the middle of the cage, someone obviously just poo'd in his bag :/ I hate people like that, it's disgusting.

I laughed so much at this, wrong I know but so funny...I also hate two faced people, a girl I'm really close to took an embarrassing video of me on Skype and put it on Facebook.. As funny as I found it, I asked her to take it off as it was embarrassing and after 2 hours of trying to make her she done it just before midnight. This was a school night so I went to sleep and woke up to go to school only to find out she re-uploaded the video whilst I was asleep...Lets just say the racist comments and pictures I drew of her didn't really help the situation much either.EDIT: On the subject of bullies, I'm going to Florida with my school for the parks and I know one of the boys who went last year. (Currently year 11) the boy and his mates hid in a (current year 13) boys room and when he got out of the shower with nothing but a towel round his waist they pushed him over, pull the towel off of him and hit him with light sabers whilst one of them filmed it.... The also smothered the same boys bathroom floor with shampoo so he slid pver and hid under his bed at night and ordered seven pizzas to his room as service.... As harsh as this all is I can't help but laugh :')

Recently discovered that my mum and brother have been using my laptop and have added a new program to it that I don't want on here. Now everything on my laptop is messed up. It's MY laptop, leave it the hell alone unless I say you can use it. Grr.

My sister done that with The Sims 3.... She wasn't too happy when I un installed it... :P

I also have a school-related rant. At SGS, pe kit and lab coats are like gold bullion. If you leave either unattended for more than 0.664 seconds, they WILL be gone when you get back. Hence, I was rather surprised yesterday to walk in, only to find my pe kit in a heap on the floor outside the building it had been left in (locked...), and also outside the bag in which I had last seen it. Bag taken, kit left. Logic?

That's very strange. A boy in my year (year 13), nice as anything, had a dead blackbird placed in his bag and no=one owned up to it. I can think who'd do something like that? The guy was actually reduced to tears, after about twenty minutes of trying to stifle them with half of Sixth Form people crowding round him and the Director of Sixth Form after he'd found it and told her. Poor guy, he's not the kind who I'd ever imagine crying either, it was so strange to see that one act of utter cruelty could do this to some people. :P

At my secondary school, the PE changing rooms were the worst place.You literally could not turn your back on your stuff, and you always had to make sure you were one of the first in there. Many items of clothing were chucked in bins, the showers and goodness knows where else. I remember having footballs kicked at me many a time as well, or having my towel stolen after swimming a few times... And then the actual PE lessons weren't much cop either..

My school was all girls in the rough part of Reading. 50% black, 40% asian, 10% white.There was this one group of bullies that haunted the school, horrible people. It was more talk than do though I was hit by one of them once?Most violence I remember is when I was in around year 9, these two black girls were fighting, and one ripped the others weave (fake hair stitched to the natural hair) out and some other girl picked up shouting 'I GOT HER HAIR'.Hilarious. :P

One boy threw his glasses at the wall in French and the smashed, every thing went silent and he said ''f*ck I needed those''I'm not one to bully or be mean because I'm ridden with guilt after and it just makes you look like a **** but I once threw a rubber at this annoying boy in German and he started swearing and shouting, when the teacher asked him to calm down he threw a German dictionary at her and ran out the classroom... Nobody found out it was me :P

The more I look back at my secondary school, the more I realise how bad some of the stuff was..The was this one kid in my year who had ADHD, yet seemed to use it as an excuse for everything. In DT, he 'stabbed' a girl in the boob with a compass for, well, no reason. And another time stabbed the same girl with a freshly sharpened pencil. Same kid also threatened to jump out of a first floor window in a Spanish lesson; the teacher just said 'Go on then'. Most windows were bolted up from then... :LI could go on with so much more, but I really can't be bothered. I go to a college where the most dangerous thing that's happened is the canteen staff burning cookies and setting the fire alarm off, so it's all good. Posted Image

Yesterday outside my school some guy (who should be in year 11 now, I think) who used to go to our school but got excluded ran up to some girl and kicked her in the face then tried to beat up some primary school kids (the school right next to mine)...It was all over the local papers and school letters and stuff : / And I walk down an alley on my own :) (He's in custody now);)