Rant

Theme Park bloke

Argh! I've spent the past few days driving the works van with some delicate cargo tied down in the back. Why do people feel the need tailgate? What do you hope to achieve from this? and anyway there were plenty of oppertunities to overtake safely but no they stay right where they are.......one of these days I may need to brake sharply, maybe then you'll learn Mr BMW driver :mellow:

Argh! I've spent the past few days driving the works van with some delicate cargo tied down in the back. Why do people feel the need tailgate? What do you hope to achieve from this? and anyway there were plenty of oppertunities to overtake safely but no they stay right where they are.......one of these days I may need to brake sharply, maybe then you'll learn Mr BMW driver :mellow:

This a thousand times. Driving ever closer to me won't make me go faster.

People who seem to have it in for you, who are always rude to you and take every opportunity to insult you, mainly over the internet. I have no idea what I have done wrong, if anything, and it irritates the hell out of me, especially as I do nothing to provoke it, I just get abuse hurled at me. It's pathetic really, some people really need to grow up.

This a thousand times. Driving ever closer to me won't make me go faster.

My housemate last year was a terrible driver and had bouts of extreme road rage. She was telling us about this one time that she was going 100mph on the motorway and a guy started tailgating her. So she reacted by moving into the second lane, allowing him to pass and then moving back into the outside lane to tailgate him at about 110mph. She saw absolutely nothing wrong with this amazingly...It's lucky nothing more serious has happened due to her driving, although she did run someone over. :mellow:

My stupid phone company has cut off my contract one year early, and saying I cannot go back on till I pay a "charge" :angry2:And to make it worse! My laptop keeps asking me to download this stupid thing! so I did and finally when it did it, it reset angry birds ;) Not a happy liam.

Waited all day to see Saw: Alive on strictly, and they showed about 5 seconds of it. What they did show was a load of **** too!Experiment 10 on X-Factor better be scarier/longer than that because I actually want to see what it looks like inside as I remember jack **** from that maze.

Waited all day to see Saw: Alive on strictly, and they showed about 5 seconds of it. What they did show was a load of **** too!Experiment 10 on X-Factor better be scarier/longer than that because I actually want to see what it looks like inside as I remember jack **** from that maze.

I agree, just saw strictly, but I nether new that E10 is on X Factor, I might finally sit down with my family and watch it ;)

Maybe you shouldn't bitch if you don't want it being told to the person?People who can't take a joke.

As I said, I'm not the kind of person to hold back, as I find it very hard to control my actions and what I say to people. It's not exactly the fact they've told people that I have an issue with. It's the fact they left out everything they've said. I'd say pretty much whatever I say about someone, to their face, so I don't give two ****s if they find out, cuz I'd say exactly the same to their face.On a slightly more annoying note.. About 10 years ago or so, 3 schoolkids from my area got killed in a skiing accident. There was a plaque of memorial put up for them in our town. Recently, some complete inconsiderate pleb has ripped the metal off, and melted down the metal for scrap. It's completely disgusting. This is happening to loads of war memorials too, and quite often the names of those killed in war isn't recorded anywhere, so this is the last thing we have to remember them by. I don't get why people feel the need to blatantly disrespect those who gave their lives to secure our future and ensure the safety of future generations.

idiots who you can't walk past without being called gay or some stupid stuff like that. "OH LOOK ITS THAT GAY BOY" "OH LOOK ITS THAT FAT BOY" "AH LOOK ITS THAT RETARDED KID"And yeah them 3 boys are just ****ing annoying - You kids can GTFO and go and talk to your little friends about how certain people aren't good at football or whatever. Just **** off, you absoloute empty minded mongs, I really don't give a toss, its not even funny.