Jobs..

Marc

"Just a short email to update you on the progress of your application with Pizza Hut. Your details are now able to be viewed by other Pizza Hut Delivery/Restaurants within your local area. We will contact you should a position be available at one of these locations. "Not sure if this is promising or not..

Well it happened to me and nothing? But you never know... :)My work has really thrown me in at the deep end. Yesterday I was given the new guy to look after a WEEK after I started and it was just us two on the busiest aisle in the store...Couple of people were on holiday so it'll hopefully be better next week. Nice and fast paced though :)

I've had the best 2 days of my life :)YesterdayBooked 3 return flights to spain to see my dad in 2011 (all with Monarch, watch them flying points go up) which cost an arm and leg but well worth itTodayThorpe Park offered me a job in R&A which I got my interview on the 1st :)Sainsbury's emailed me saying I got the Online Shopper :Dwhat more can I ask for ?well I really want Ministry of Sound to get back to me aswell :)

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know what I want to be in the future really. At the moment I'm just a food service customer assistant at Waitrose and really enjoy the role. Its very target based and everything has to be done to the letter. I find that kind of work very stimulating, shifts go by so quickly and at the end of a shift you do feel like you've achieved a lot.

• 2 weeks later...

Work Experience at Chessie - Rides & Attractions!! YAYThe Head of Careers at my school wanted all H&S forms, application forms ect. to be given in by the last day of the winter term.

Wow, you are so lucky; I just had to get all of my Work Experience stuff sorted out for the end of the winter term too and got in at a place I know that does photography and all related things. I would have loved to have gone to Chessie (am I right in saying Thorpe Park does not offer Work Experince?) , but Surrey was not on the list of places we could go. ;) Anyway, I am happy with doing photography and looking forward to my Work Experience, also really enjoy doing the course for it at School. ;)