Food Outlets

Cringle

If you want a different burger bar 360, the BBQ and KFC all do other burgers. If you want something other than burgers there is huge choice on the park really.

I tried the burgers from the BBQ and they weren't all that. Most of the food they serve is near-enough charcoaled! I've stopped going there, and KFC, well I won't even step inside any branch! Rank.

RideAddict, your visiting a theme park not a 5 star restaurant...

^ THIS.

If you want to go out for a nice meal, but go looking for it in a theme park, you're looking in the wrong place!

Yes! Search online for food offerings at theme parks across the UK. You'll find a lot of criticism!

The people complaining about poor food choices at Thorpe Park are probably the same people who complained about Chessington only having a few rides open on a Zoo Day...

Some people literally live to complain.

^ THIS.

If you want to go out for a nice meal, but go looking for it in a theme park, you're looking in the wrong place!

The people complaining about poor food choices at Thorpe Park are probably the same people who complained about Chessington only having a few rides open on a Zoo Day...

Some people literally live to complain.

I'd accept this if Bar 360 didn't have awful service. 45+ minute wait for food on quiet days? Nope.

• 2 weeks later...

First time we ate at the BBQ place on 14th March, was a bit cold sitting in the shade under the canopy but I can't fault the food - it was bloody lovely! Although the pump machines with coke etc in always taste like its been mixed with Tango - I've had it before at Thorpe where the diet coke tastes like tango! its gross! I've always handed it back and opted for a bottle!

Although the pump machines with coke etc in always taste like its been mixed with Tango - I've had it before at Thorpe where the diet coke tastes like tango!

I've never had this before until last Friday when I bought one from the doughnut place and it did bit of a Tango tang. I kind of liked it though, so I kept it.

Shouldn't happen for the price they charge for their syrup mix though.

That is interesting, did you see the negative verdict on Towers Nerd live? Unfortunately I don't think it's coming to the park soon, getting quite pissed off really at how they think they can be different from the other parks.

Tango and Coke mixed is actually really nice. Often make it at Pizza Hut when you get your own refills :P

This has gotta be tried! :P

I swear they are in every Burger King now, (except TP, Service stations, etc) All the ones in my area have them.

Not according to Burger King website or my area. I live near Wimbledon and the four branches nearest to me don't have them? :(

But yep have to agree Coke Orange is awesome. Plus it has yummy coke vanilla which left the UK around 5 years ago now (bottle version)

http://www.burgerking.co.uk/menu?producttypeid=47

Not according to Burger King website or my area. I live near Wimbledon and the four branches nearest to me don't have them? :(

But yep have to agree Coke Orange is awesome. Plus it has yummy coke vanilla which left the UK around 5 years ago now (bottle version)

http://www.burgerking.co.uk/menu?producttypeid=47

Pssst! http://www.fdin.org.uk/2013/02/vanilla-coke-is-back-for-2013/

I spotted some in a shop in Southsea the other week - I thought first off it was import, but it was bona-fide UK stuff, 59p RRP as printed on the can! :)