Nemesis Inferno

themeparkmad

it used to have a water feature under the first loop.. bu it stoped working at some pooint last year I think... it made the ride much better :P

do you mean the blasts of water.I rekon its another health and safety feature with and excuse like its eroding the track or something like that

There were two geysers which exploded water from the pool beneath the loop as it passed. That was a nice effect, which was fixed last year but didnt last long as it the water level dropped and it died. Also I believe there was a rumbling effect on the volcano area of the queue line.

I like the mist on any day :P I experienced it first time last tuesday and thought it improves the ride just a tad more :P It certainly makes the tunnel alot more interesting :D I also liked the smoke coming out of the volcano when standing in the queue line :DFunniest quote we had about nemesis that day was from one of the girls we were with :L "Is it going to be hot in the volcano?" That just made the M25 queuing just go a lot faster :D

I agree, but the mechanics do their best.

Not wanting to tred on anyones toes, but I'm afraid effects are not high on their list of having all rides running all day. Thorpe just need more of them and need to put effects on the list on important things 'to do' and a change in culture to ensure they're seen as just as important.The park would rather have an effectless Nemesis Inferno rather than no Nemesis Inferno at all. Wouldn't you........... ??Saying that I have NEVER seen Rita smokeless, Stealth; it's a treat to see any smoke at all.