The Chiffons - Sweet Talking Guy

Thurston Harris - Little Bitty Pretty One

Surfaris - Wipeout

Chuck Berry - Jonny B. Goode

Buddy Guy - Mustang Sally

Grease - Greased Lightning

Connie Francis - Lipstick on your Collar

The Beatles - Twist and Shout

thank you!!! gonna have a little browse of these and a cheeky dl of some :)

Stealth yesterday was performing great; new team members cottoned on to my needs very quickly and very helpful. Weather was great, staff really do need optional hats.

Turned out this is a "schools week", do they never go to school now?

Cultural origins can certainly cause problems for staff chaining us in.

I was there yesterday too! :o

Yes, the staff were very good on stealth, which was really useful as I was able to get 3 more major rides done between 4:30 and 5:00. They handled the fastpass queue well, and were patient with those with disabilities, aswell as being efficient in loading the ride, and filling pretty much all empty spaces. The queue said 50 minutes on it, and we were going through full extension past the 45 minute sign, but it couldn't have took more then 30 minutes. 

There's absolutely no way stealth will get anywhere near 1600/hr, in fact there's not a single coaster in the UK that will anymore (some rides at Blackpool could in the past). AFAIK the only UK coasters that can even get 1400 are Nemesis, Air and Oblivion - and only when running flat out.

A train every 70 seconds or so on Stealth should be achievable providing the accumulators can recharge in time, giving a max throughput of around 1100. That's the sort of figure Rita used to be able to get when it was fairly new, presumably Stealth is capable of similar.

As for Saw, 800-900/hour seems more typical in my experience. I believe 960 is (or was) the target, but based on the timers in the station it rarely gets near that whenever I'm there.

Stealth has always been ahead of saw, statistically you can send a train every 45 to 50 seconds so about 70-80 trains x 20 = 1400-1600pph.

Saw struggles to get to a thousand at the best of times.

If that's the case then why do they take about a minute and a half to dispatch?!   :angry2:

If that's the case then why do they take about a minute and a half to dispatch?!   :angry2:

Presumably Ricky was more referring to a maximal theoretical throughput, as opposed to a theoretical one.

Human flaws (with both staff and guests) will make it very difficult to achieve those throughputs.  I think it's very rare that you ever get a ride reach (or exceed) maximal theoretical throughputs!

Stealths record was set a few weeks ago and they did that by sending a train every 45 seconds for an hour.  There was not a single train which had a delay that exceeded 10 seconds and it worked like a military operation. It must have been hitting about 1100-1200 people per hour. The staff did announce that they had beaten the theoretical throughput and the Thorpe record so they were a very good team. In fact if you ever see the ride operator called adam he is amazing efficient and good at organising his team. Ive seen him beat the throughput record on multiple rides.

Oblivions throughput is 1900 but it wont be achieving that so it will be around 1500 on a bad day so to claim no ride in the UK gets near is a bit of an odd statement. Also Rita is the worst throughput of any coaster at Alton (not including the RMT and sonic as I don't count them as coasters more hyped up park bench's) so claiming it can achieve 1100 is also very odd. It barley scrapes 900pph.

Yeah that would make sense if it was April, as we were there in April half term. When they were doing it was amazingly efficient. Odd that they didn't manage the all time record because I was there in the full hour they were doing it (it was quick moving and relatively short wait) and it didn't seem to have any train with a delay. I quess it shows how a 5 second wait every now and then builds up.

Stealths record was set a few weeks ago and they did that by sending a train every 45 seconds for an hour.  There was not a single train which had a delay that exceeded 10 seconds and it worked like a military operation. It must have been hitting about 1100-1200 people per hour. The staff did announce that they had beaten the theoretical throughput and the Thorpe record so they were a very good team. In fact if you ever see the ride operator called adam he is amazing efficient and good at organising his team. Ive seen him beat the throughput record on multiple rides.

Oblivions throughput is 1900 but it wont be achieving that so it will be around 1500 on a bad day so to claim no ride in the UK gets near is a bit of an odd statement. Also Rita is the worst throughput of any coaster at Alton (not including the RMT and sonic as I don't count them as coasters more hyped up park bench's) so claiming it can achieve 1100 is also very odd. It barley scrapes 900pph.

Oblivion doesn't come close to 1900/hour and even 1500 would be pretty exceptional nowadays. A lot of the time it achieves less than Nemesis and Air, which is why I included them. For Oblivion to get 1900 they'd need to be dispatching as soon as the lift is clear, but usually it won't be until all shuttles are on the brake run.

Rita used to consistently get over 1000, but that was back in 2007 - it doesn't come close now, in fact I wouldn't be surprised if Spinball (~750/hr) beats it from time to time. I used to say that Rita got higher throughput than Stealth based on my visits between 2007-9, but now I wouldn't queue for it if they're using any extensions as it's a complete misery.

Regarding Stealth, if you mean dispatching the train within 45 seconds of it arriving in the station, then fair enough - that sounds feasible.

Average for Oblivion is 1000pph - they used to be able to get 1500pph before they allowed bags into queuelines.

Average for Rita is 650pph. On a good day it'll get around 900pph at the moment

There's a big difference between about 7 years ago when they pushed throughputs and how they run their attractions nowadays.

Actually, as you've added in Mine train and Sonic - Mine Train gets 700pph, Sonic gets about 600.

I'm sure everyone knows but Stealth station has a little countdown timer presumably as a target for quick dispatch.

Any reason why Stealth has this but no other ride does? Or is it just that Stealth has the only visible timer (Saw has one too thinking about it, but that's partially for theming reasons and normally isn't synced right anyway...!)