Chessington General Discussion

Ash

Not to be critical Benin but the area is full when there is a show on, completely jam packed! I think its great that they are providing such a large area for a show area, this means they have great plans for it because its not cheap, nor is it quick.The annual pass queue was incredibly long at Thorpe Park, but I went to get my one renewed after going on the Swarm, so it was about 12, by that time there was no queue at all!And yeah I was amazed at how easy it was just to talk to him about the things we both love, at such (what feels like) such a down to earth level.

And yeah I was amazed at how easy it was just to talk to him about the things we both love, at such (what feels like) such a down to earth level.

I saw him today a couple of times at Thorpe as it goes, once he was filming for his new YouTube channel and the other time he was getting ready to be taken by THE SWARM for the 24th time! He really is a nice guy and as you said, he is very easy to talk to. I wonder how many people come up to him at The Towers :P

http://www.chessington.com/tickets/fastrack-tickets.aspxJust looked online, and noticed they decided to remove fastrack on all the small rides which just cannot cope with it.Woo for spending money for no reason last year. Well done whoever's in charge of sales & info there.

I don't know about online but they were definitely selling them when I was there last weekend. In fact the new Flying Jumbos location definitely has a fasttrack queue. Obviously just not showing them online.

That looks so shoddy it is laughable. The person that is making these stupid decisions, when do they retire? Someone with some sense needs to take over and save that place. It is being milked, one day soon people will stop coming back because it is all so crap and the spend to get everything decent again will be too high for our short term money men to be willing to fix it.

As much as I agree the jumbos look awful dont forget the planning application for the africa area went in very last minute, so I believe they ran out of time to retheme them, its not something that can be done in a very short amount of time. Lets just hope they are sent off at the end of the season for a retheme and refurb.

As much as I agree the jumbos look awful dont forget the planning application for the africa area went in very last minute, so I believe they ran out of time to retheme them, its not something that can be done in a very short amount of time. Lets just hope they are sent off at the end of the season for a retheme and refurb.

Not good enough. Open it late and put the money forward to retheme it instead of having a Mexican themed ride next to an explosion in a paint factory. If they are going to retheme it at the end of the season anyway, do it now.

• Mattgwise changed the title to Chessington General Discussion