THE SWARM ERT - FRIDAY 23RD MARCH

Marc

Posted Image

We are very pleased we are able to offer our members ERT on THE SWARM, Thorpe Parks new Wing Rider coaster!

We will hold a meetup on Friday 23rd March, with ERT being held from park close for 30 minutes for Thorpe Park Mania members!

The park opens 10:00am and will close at 5pm, we plan to meet around mid-day at the Stealth Sitting rocks, we understand some of our members will not be able to make this time due to School / College commitments, but feel free to come along later in the evening and enjoy The Swarm with us later in the day.

As ever, this is subject to ride availability and all ride restrictions apply and you will need a valid day ticket of annual pass for entry to the park as normal.

Drop me a PM to confirm your attendance

Attending:MarcMark9IanSarahNeilfeverDanMnHarryEllieTom (Rattlesnake1)Topsyturvy15SmartguyKyle DempseySheepieRollerross11GraemeAndyCBeninNickyPlukDan9PhillRossSamJackDVelzzStokesyboyDominic FranczakHyperdyper2011CallumJacobScarycoasterboykellyspringojordanrowley1010StealthowlMattStuzJonny392PeteA

I should hopefully be able to get this day off work, will PMyou Mar when I know for certain :PSounds awesome :D Can't wait!Does this mean there will still be an open weekend meet, and if so, when will the date be announced? :o I know you guys are busy and still deciding on the meets but as it's 5 weeks away, people will need to know pretty soon to be able to arrange time off work etc (or at least I do :wub: ):o

I should hopefully be able to get this day off work, will PMyou Mar when I know for certain :PSounds awesome :D Can't wait!Does this mean there will still be an open weekend meet, and if so, when will the date be announced? :o I know you guys are busy and still deciding on the meets but as it's 5 weeks away, people will need to know pretty soon to be able to arrange time off work etc (or at least I do :wub: ) :o

I thought you were leaving TPM for good? XDAnd I'm going to this one! Would be stupid to miss it!

WOWI'm gonna try to come in the evening. I missed out on the Stealth ERT in 09. It would be awsome if I'd be able to come.

If I can get the day off work this will be my first meet.Any non AP holders to go 50/50 on a BOGOF?

I'm an NON-AP Edited by Will

Might be able to come to this, but it will be like 1 o'clock onwards I think. My last seminar finishes at 12, but luckily I'm only at Royal Holloway which is just up the road. I do want to make up for the disaster which was TPM Saw Preview day back in 09. :wub: I'll let you know for sure soon though! :o

I'm gonna try to be there, but I'm super super busy in March already so not sure yet. Question which may help me work things out: will ERT start at 5 sharp or will it start after the GP queue remaining at 5 has been emptied?

Once the queue has cleared is how it usually works, although I'm not 100% sure when final admission to the park is.