Liam T

The Banning Game

The aim of the game is in the name! Create the weird most wacky reason on why the person above you should get banned!

Of course its all fun but if you get easy offended stay way away from this topic

Lets get banning :wub:

Banned for having an unnecessarily bright and colourful signature makes me think of Skittles and Curly Wurlys at the same time. Also for having a member name that looks like 'meh' (am I allowed to have two stupid reasons? ;))EDIT: Grr, beaten to it. Smidget is banned for jumping the virtual queue and stealing my spot! :wub:

Banned for not allowing my exclusive access to his Privates' Quarters which I hear are very adequate in size. He also has a douchey brother, aint that right Benin? :wub:

His name, picture, signature and favourite ride all point to Saw: the ride (win), but then mentions on his profile he can't decide between saw or...........Samurai..............(Lose) fair enough at Chessington but at Thorpe....Needs to seriously make up his mind cannot advertise all his Saw loving when Samurai still comes into the picture!

Banned for not allowing my exclusive access to his Privates' Quarters which I hear are very adequate in size. He also has a douchey brother, aint that right Benin? :)

No way to talk about Jack Dann...

^Banned for banter...

Banned for ...

:lol:

This was mine! I don't think you were in chat at the time I said it though, but Liam and Mark were ;)

Anywoodles, banned for having 659 posts. 659 is not a multiple of 5, therefore it is a horrible number.

This was mine! I don't think you were in chat at the time I said it though, but Liam and Mark were :lol:

Anywoodles, banned for having 659 posts. 659 is not a multiple of 5, therefore it is a horrible number.

Neither is 73... RELEASE THE KRAKEN BANHAMMER.

Neither is 73... RELEASE THE KRAKEN BANHAMMER.

Yours is a multiple of 5 so it's okay I guess... Now I have no admissible reason to ban you, BANNED FOR HAVING A PENGUIN AS YOUR AVATAR.