Fright Nights 2013

Confuzzled

They usually hold the auditions in the staff HQ that's hidden behind the trees to the right of the customer car park.

I hope the asylum gets some attention at least, because it was looking badly run down. They also need to sort out that queue, because it kept getting knocked over last time I went from where it was so cramped...

Sorry I'm not very knowledgeable on things like this, but could the 4D cinema just be where the actor auditions were held?

I'd like to think they're doing something with it though :)

the auditions were held in the events markey by swarm island , where they held like all the corprate events and ride and rave nights ect.

Looks rather...straight, doesn't it?

I really don't know what to expect from the BWP attraction at all, but if it's a scare zone in the sense of you can go in when you want with however many people you want, walking down a straight alley way isn't going to be scary if you can see what is happening to other groups ahead of you.

In saying that, I'm not sure if it's my eyes playing tricks / wanting to see something that's not there (or just the light), but I think I see a building at the end there...

Also, does anyone know whereabouts on park that actually is? I can't really think of anywhere, even along the back of the park, where there was that amount of trees both sides?

That character is really unrecognisable. I saw comments on the previous photo of people saying it was Slenderman...

In other news, here's the sneak peak of You're Next: http://instagram.com/p/eaJwzhEgFu/

I guess tomorrow's sneak peak will be of MBV, with Friday's being of Asylum. I'd then expect some more information to be drip feed to us, like the reveal of the locations or something, from Saturday, if they're going to keep with the daily bits of FN info...

who's the guy on the left?

Hes one of the masked family from CITW. Theres about 4 in the family, theres tonnes of monsters they couldve chosen, thats probably the cheapest one out of them all that they could create, seems its just a mask and the actor in a suit.

Why didn't they do the guy with the saw circles through his head

This is actually a question to Thorpe...

Will the 'Scare Ratings' for each attraction be released soon and when abouts? Will it be before the preview evening? I am going on that night and can't wait! Will probably go in all of the mazes anyway but I was just wondering!

I think (based on what I heard a while ago) that there is going to be a new map design which will be first launched with the Fright Nights map (similar to how Towers do it at Scarefest), so I think we will have to wait until we get that which will be on the day.

Not sure though!