Fright Nights 2013

Confuzzled

Seeing as how late they are leaving it too put up the signage for the mazes, clean the outside of asylum, paint the asylum exit, put up all the mazes Que line and finish BWP, I'm starting to get worried!!!

To be fair, putting up signage, clearing outside Asylum and painting Asylum exit could take a day maximum. Queue lines will just be the typical Fright Nights temp metal fences which are easy to put up. Not sure about Blair Witch though, should be fine!

Is it possible to use tesco clubcard points/sainburys nectar points on fright nights?

I heard that 241s were also not allowed but why can they be used at scarefest then?

If none of the above are allowed, are you allowed to get a AP discount for fright nights- my friend doesn't want to pay £35 for a ticket! Thanks :D

Is it possible to use tesco clubcard points/sainburys nectar points on fright nights?

we've used tesco clubcards to buy merlin passes, then we paid the £5 extra and are picking our passes up on the day we go up for fright nights. therefore I can't see them having an issue with using the clubcard points for a day tickets, however id check for exclusion dates on the clubcard site.

we've used tesco clubcards to buy merlin passes, then we paid the £5 extra and are picking our passes up on the day we go up for fright nights. therefore I can't see them having an issue with using the clubcard points for a day tickets, however id check for exclusion dates on the clubcard site.

The website doesn't make it very clear whether you can use them or not however I think that I should be able too because it has a big paragraph advertising on the thorpe section.