Maniacs Brave The Bloody Valentine Tour - 19/10/13

AJ

Put me down please! :)

:o you might need a vet for that! :P

I won't do the tour as yes it's an amazing opportunity but not my thing but I will try and get some money together to go to Thorpe in general so I can see you guys, so I am a maybe for just the meet. See if I can bring my friend as well so we can use our 241's =)

Would be good to meet you after having many funny chats online with you in the past here on the chat section!

I think I shall make the plunge and join you for this meet.

Yes! Go for it - would be nice to have another female at the meets as it is mainly guys (no offence to the males here - you are all lovely but it would be nice to even out the ratio a tad!). First meet can be nerve wracking - I didn't go to my first one until this year and was pretty nervous but was made to feel so welcome and at ease and don't know why I was worrying so much :)

There was 34 people who have expressed interest but only 20 places on the tour. Using the methods described in What to expect from a meet topic the people have been chosen.

It’s at this point I kindly ask, if you are unable to attend the tour, please inform me immediately – there are many people who would like to have your place!

If you have any questions about how people have been chosen please feel free to PM me and I will more than happily speak to you.

If you are on the reserve list and would like to know the likelihood of getting a place if people drop out then once again PM me and I will talk to you about that as well ^_^

what are people dressing up as, just want to know to see if its worth my while buying something, if most of you are dressing up, Great! if not then I probably wont bother much, plus I want to know just incase I wear something almost identical to someone else and then it all being awkward. :P

Unfortunately I'm no longer going to pop up at this meet now.

I'll instead be going the day before, in the hope that it's quieter, allowing me more chance to get all the mazes done (as I can only get 1 FN visit a year now). It also means that I have the chance to do 'Face it Alone', if I think it's worthwhile.

Sorry guys - but hopefully I'll see you at the Crimbo meet! :D

After my encounter with Brave It Alone last night and finding out how brilliant it is

(Hoping word f mouth is gonna make it really popular as its really understated)

After the meet finishes at 10 just before a social drink before the journey home - I've decided for the last part of this meet for those who are interested to do a brave it alone maze. It's one of the those thins you can't describe how good it is until you've done it - very surreal. Please PM me or put yourself down if you want to take part ^_^

Being the big fans of Thorpe we are - its sonething you shouldn't miss out on!