Project WC16 - New for 2016

JoshC.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure if its been mentioned anywhere but metal panelling has been sunk into the ground on the X side of the site. The old shark tank has also been filled with water, and the floor drill (that was used for the footers for swarm) has arrived on the site and is zipping around very happily. Also, there were a couple of trucks that arrived on the site yesterday, delivering more material.

Not sure if its been mentioned anywhere but metal panelling has been sunk into the ground on the X side of the site. The old shark tank has also been filled with water, and the floor drill (that was used for the footers for swarm) has arrived on the site and is zipping around very happily. Also, there were a couple of trucks that arrived on the site yesterday, delivering more material.

it wasn't a shark tank... back in the day! The diving pole was used for shows in the arena and that used to be part of the swimming pool that they used to dive into from the very top. I believe theres a video on youtube of this 

I have some photos from Friday, but I don't really know how good they are.. so here's a relatively uninteresting, out-of-date (probably) construction update.

AF0CDE5B-E0DC-4CE8-B893-777EFFBBCAA0_zps

Nothing seems different here.

E5C1AD23-5C25-4FC5-B626-8C152884ED64_zps

I think that blue and white thingy is new.

96E98DA4-9477-4696-8AD9-927D6CDCBA19_zps

When the gate opened a lorry came in and blocked the way to IAC and Inferno.

261748BC-9BF0-4EDA-951D-3D79452E367B_zps

Some rocks.

I agree 100%, but in my defence it's a keyfob camera attached to my keys which were clipped to my belt clip and no bigger than an average house key, I simply pointed it in the right direction and clicked the button, it presents no more danger than anybody else on the ride that still has their shoes on, keys clipped to their belt or their annual pass on it's laynard round their neck.

I'm certainly not mad enough to try and take a photo with my phone if that's what you though lol.

Little update from TPM from today.  Not much different to James' update, but gives a couple of different views:

11401048_10155753428245624_7214326397982

11088357_10155753428610624_7090217151303

Unfortunately all the interesting work is taking place the other side of the site, but there's no easy way to get any views of that side.  Does show how big the site is though!