Hyperia - New for 2024

Mysterio Ka

23 minutes ago, coasterverse said:

Me! 🙋🏻‍♂️ Surprising to see the island pretty much completely full of supports now! Definitely can’t be many (if any) more deliveries until installation starts at this point - I’m not sure where else they could put them! 😂

From what I've seen from Swarm, there's significantly more white supports than gold? Is that pretty accurate? 

Could still be a while before installation if there's not a lot of gold on site 

1 hour ago, JoshC. said:

From what I've seen from Swarm, there's significantly more white supports than gold? Is that pretty accurate? 

Could still be a while before installation if there's not a lot of gold on site 

Yeah that’s pretty accurate but most of the white supports were in higher number piles - from what I assume (I forgot to ask a Thorpe employee 🙃), the supports that are by their retrospective signposts determine the order in which they’re going to be installed - the supports by the number 1 signpost were primarily gold from what I remember, so at the very least I think we’ll see some gold supports installed to clear some space, and as they’re being installed there’ll be more deliveries that come in and it’ll probably keep going like that until all deliveries have been made.

There will be a significant amount of white supports because of the size of the big three main structures which dominate the skyline. 

Key is having the gold supports at the site for the first sections which sounds like they are there and marked up.

Also looks like good progress on the groundwork’s front with the turnaround out the station etc

7 minutes ago, Vinlarr89 said:

There will be a significant amount of white supports because of the size of the big three main structures which dominate the skyline. 

Key is having the gold supports at the site for the first sections which sounds like they are there and marked up.

Oh definitely.

But when I said significantly more white than gold supports, I really meant it - I could see maybe about 5 or 6 gold supports to a sea of white. Obviously that's just from a quick glimpse and there could be more elsewhere, but that few gold supports wouldn't take long to install, and wouldn't be enough to sustain many white supports on top either!

When I was on swarm yesterday I saw loads of gold supports, probably about 20. There were still definitively more white the gold but still a fair few gold. 

There was also a crane on the island behind swarm yesterday, not sure if that was for a new support delivery or if they were getting started on moving the supports to the site.

Weather seems to have settled down a bit more in the past few days. Since JS said that construction that would start mid September surly (even with delays) construction is starting now or very, very soon. Last time I was on park (over a week ago) there were loads of supports on the island behind the swarm and the footers looked pretty much complete, so I'm slightly confused on why the supports haven't started going in yet.

On 9/26/2023 at 5:40 PM, JoshC. said:

I predict that construction for Project Exodus will go vertical on Monday 9th October. I reckon the first supports will go in sometime between 11am and 1pm that day. 

God he's good. Must be why he's a mod.

Waff zooooooom splosh splish splash I was takin a bath rub a dub dub things are lookng UP.

I'm desperate, so where can I.P.

We need more time, lord.

• JoshC. changed the title to Hyperia - New for 2024