X

Garyy

Not gonna lie, on fright nights, the hosts scared me. As we pulled into the station, the host leered at me and stared. It was well scary ahha

there was only 3 peeps who scared guests coming into offload on X:/ and me being one of them :D was they singing "la la la la la exit to your left to your left, exit to your left, exit though the doors though the doors exit though the doors, thanks for riding X riding X thanks for riding X" by any change or was they wearing a black hat and gloves ? coz if they was then you had me scaring you :)

NWO is a really weird cult ride...I personally think it's useless and always has been... Especially now that the one gimmick it had doesn't happen anymore...Meh, I wouldn't cry it they removed it...

I would.. - insert crying emote here - Why does this forum have such limited emoticon things?

NWO > The swarm, can't wait for opening day to ride it! <3

:)

• 3 weeks later...

Having not actually ridden the ride and heard the new music, I have to agree with Dan! When people were talking about the improvements last year I was expecting a playlist of several tracks. The music in the above video seems a bit... non-eventful. Not sure what it's like whilst you're on the ride.

• 1 month later...

I think we really need to take a stand against this ride. Nobody likes it and Thorpe knows that. We have put up with this pointless, boring and stupid ride for 16 years and I don't want to wait any longer. It has to go.I think it would be great if we got a petition going to get rid of this vomit-creating ride. Hopefully Thorpe would accept our request if we got enough signitures lol.This is the only ride at Thorpe Park that I don't have any emotional connection with and have no enjoyment out of riding it.Sorry for the rant but this ride really irritates me. All the other rides make me excited just looking at them. This ride reminds me of all the bad rides I've had on it.It's gotta go imo.

Why? There's no enjoyment to be had from this ride. Wouldn't you prefer this space to be open for a possible future coaster?

I'm not that fussed consdering in ten years they've thrown Colossus, Nemesis Inferno, Stealth, Saw and The Swarm at us. Not many parks have that level of investment..

Went in there today, loved how much darker it seemed and also noticed the strobe light dummy thing, Wasn't very busy though! Had a whole train to me and my mate!

Where was this? I didn't notice it :(But I did notice they had painted on some nice glowing arrows :P ..Also since they have made it so dark again, they could really use some white strobe lights that set off when the train hits the brakes with those dummies.

Where was this? I didn't notice it :(But I did notice they had painted on some nice glowing arrows :P ..Also since they have made it so dark again, they could really use some white strobe lights that set off when the train hits the brakes with those dummies.

The arrows are good, sometimes if it empty it hard to tell what way to go cas its so dark

Went in there today, loved how much darker it seemed and also noticed the strobe light dummy thing, Wasn't very busy though! Had a whole train to me and my mate!

Me and Luke noticed the strobe light dummy; it was a very good addition for as long as it works; but it is just so randomly placed. Fingers crossed a sign of more things to come :P

The ride is really weird without any music. I loved the techno rave, but I'd settle for the original song over nothing.I wish they'd settle on what they're going to do with this ride. The queuline was actually looking pretty presentable the other day, but the ride just isn't interesting enough on its own. And it's kind of amazing what a bit of loud music and flashing lights do to enhance the ride, imo.