Vampire

Because Scorpion Express, Market Square V2, Penguins of Madagascar Live and Penguin Bay all fit into the above...  :rolleyes:

The only pick the themes because they work anyway! Even if Africa is becoming a bit excessive, its still better than the other parks where its just oil drums, satellites, and partially destroyed buildings.

Two of Chessington's (10) areas are in derelict, two. Both are being sorted in due course anyway.

Yay! Fanboyism!

It was intended as a joke, but I consider the following areas as looking tired and in need of TLC:  Forbidden Kingdom, Mystic East, Land of the Dragons, parts of Transylvania and Pirate's Cove.

You should visit Transylvania, they've done a little work tidying it up round the edges. 

Mystic East has had ongoing works for the past 2 years, I just hope they haven't stopped quite yet.

forbidden kingdom looks fine to me, as does land of the dragons. I suppose at the end of the day it's all down to opinions.

Pirates cove I think is practically non-existant. It's got some good stuff in places but very little in others. Would be interesting to see some development here (like one of the fan made rapids rides)

You should visit Transylvania, they've done a little work tidying it up round the edges. 

Mystic East has had ongoing works for the past 2 years, I just hope they haven't stopped quite yet.

forbidden kingdom looks fine to me, as does land of the dragons. I suppose at the end of the day it's all down to opinions.

Pirates cove I think is practically non-existant. It's got some good stuff in places but very little in others. Would be interesting to see some development here (like one of the fan made rapids rides)

I visited Chessington last year, that's when my opinions are based on.

As for Forbidden Kingdom, have you seen the state of Tomb Blaster?  (Both the ride and it's exterior).

Most of the park is a state really and they are yet to find somebody with enough vision and direction to turn it around in my opinion. Money flying into the hotels while the theme park is falling apart? It's sad to see but I'm so glad there are a handful of people there who care and are using their own initiate to improve the visitor experience.

Chessington are in a lose-lose situation at the moment.  They can either open it on reduced capacity (which we assume is the one train) or keep it closed longer to wait for two trains to be ready.  Neither are great, but I guess that in their current situation, they're at least doing the lesser of two evils.  

For Chessington's sake, I really hope they're not busy these Easter holidays.

Chessington are in a lose-lose situation at the moment.  They can either open it on reduced capacity (which we assume is the one train) or keep it closed longer to wait for two trains to be ready.  Neither are great, but I guess that in their current situation, they're at least doing the lesser of two evils.  

For Chessington's sake, I really hope they're not busy these Easter holidays.

It should definitely be opened, but needs a sign outside the ride warning people that it's on one train so the queue will be slower.

They shouldn't even be in this situation, there's no excuse for not having the ride ready on time, this just adds insult to injury.