Vampire

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Looooool

Maybe someone at Merlin has a friend who runs an untreated wooden fence business?

This will last considerably shorter than the old concrete walls, and look shockingly ugly. At a guess it's to move the batch point closer to station? This was always a massive flaw when fastrack was introduced. Another reason why Fastrack is ruining theme parks.

How embarrassing. They'll run out of things to demolish soon.

Yet another after effect of the tomb blaster incident (which was done by park neglect)

Joins the Ramesis new cattle pen queue & falls.

Rameses new cattle pen queue? Srsly? :rolleyes:  Any pictures?

Top marks for some of the posts regarding this new Vampire addition - made me spit out my coffee. I particularly liked the idea of painting some animals on it and putting up some adverts for the hotel  :lol:

Vampire: Voyage into the Jungle!

Vampire: Voyage into the Jungle!

They do seem to like their new African theme, don't they? :lol:

Come on Chessington. That isn't how you originated! You rose from the dirt back in '87 with brilliantly themed lands, ranging from Transylvania to Land of the Dragons...but due to the number of additions seen with this 'explorer' type of theme since 2010, I fear that one day all of these themed lands will merge into one land with the same theme...African adventure.

Themes at Chessington in five years time

1/ African adventure

2/ Lost Temple/shrub/building

3/ Abandond land

Because Scorpion Express, Market Square V2, Penguins of Madagascar Live and Penguin Bay all fit into the above...  :rolleyes:

They only pick those themes because they work anyway! Even if Africa is becoming a bit excessive, its still better than the other parks where its just oil drums, satellites, and partially destroyed buildings.

It's better than themes at Chessington now:

1/ Derelict theme park

2/ Market Square

Two of Chessington's (10) areas are in derelict, two. Both are being sorted in due course anyway.

Yay! Fanboyism!