Nemesis

Dan9

• 2 weeks later...

Well had my first rides on Nemy again this weekend after nearly a year and can certainly say, the rides fantastic, the way it flus through twists, turns and corners gaining speed and power through the amazing landscape too whilst still being very smooth 20 years later,

Whilsts it's a shame the blood waterfall won't be returning for the foreseeable future, it's easily the best uk ride and I love it and could easily spend all day riding it.

Yo I only noticed the other day that someone shouted over the tanoy: 'NEEEMESIIIS!'. I rode it again later in the day for the exact same voiceover to sound. Is this legit supposed to be part of the experience? When I heard it first time, I thought: 'Great, way to ruin the atmosphere'

Anyone shed any light?

There's a voice over in the station which has played on 5 minute intervals with 8 different speeches since time has began.

They used to have a voice changer on it so he sounded better, but it broke about 10 years ago. Now he just sounds very excited.

It is all part of the experience though, and is awesome "Nemeessiiisssss. Once dormant now resurrecteeeddd! *pop*"

The ones I can remember:

The one above

Sit back. It's fright time.

See the blood flow, approach if you dare.

May be chained but still untamable.

Are you ready for the awesome force?

Pst, it's a PA system not a sodding tannoy.

• 1 month later...