Slammer

Artie

I'm bored with this ride, it's too much off a maintenance nightmare, if it was at Alton, I'm sure they would have done what they have done with Submission but about 2 years ago. I mean I like it but to me the park are just wasting their time with it now...

at this rate if I do get round to riding it... I'll be too scared of it breaking down on me (as if I don't get enough thoughts in my heads with other rides! #paranoid)

When the the ride is actually working, I've never actually seen this ride break down during operation, where as I've seen nearly every other ride on the park break down, so I wouldn't be too scared.

When the the ride is actually working, I've never actually seen this ride break down during operation, where as I've seen nearly every other ride on the park break down, so I wouldn't be too scared.

that is true indeed, although I did hear last year that people we're stuck on it for an hour or two last year up in the air, and then was closed for the rest of the year... my problem is I get uncomfortable and clausterphobic being stuck aha - Colossus, although one of my favourite rides, is horrible restraints wise!