Music

Phill

That song is definitely growing on me. When I first heard it I was a bit mehhhh but I've listened to it a few times and I'm loving it. Heard it on the radio yesterday at work, a few of us having a little boogie to it whilst breaking down the delivery lorry was sweeeet! :lol:

Got goosebumps, she did the John Lewis advert for Christmas last year, I know her cover isn't everyone's cup of tea, but it shouldn't reflect on her own material as it's pretty incredible if I say so myself. :)

I used to love the Offspring :(

In the future, nobody will drop the bass.-Skrillex

No one will do the harlem shake.-Baaeur

No one will know bitches loved cake.-Borgore

There will be no internet friends.-Knife Party

There will be no antidote.-Knife Party

The human race will be extinct.

Say hello to the robots.

;)

music wise I like the stuff that you don't really hear on the radio much.

people like van canto, torie amos, some of the novelty tunes (weird al and dr demento), couple christian artists (skillet, barlowgirl, natalie grant etc).

but I do also like rock.. I like linken park a lot, shinedown, disturbed.

and very little current top 40 stuff- demmie lovato and katy perry are the people who I really like.

can not stand justin timberlake or nikki minaj but for a while I was in to pound the alarm

Well like Ryan I am a HUGE Knife Party fan. The Haunted House EP leaked a couple of days ago and my favourite song is LRAD.

In case you're thinking "LRAD!? wtf does that mean??" The song is thought to be named after the electronic weapon used which emits a very loud ear-damaging; deafening noise to make people flee from an area.

It's a "minimal progressive house" song with a very prominent beat of a kick drum, I'm a massive fan of this blend of genres and I'm always on the look out for music in this sort of category. Showtek seem to be the kings here at the moment though. On the topic of Knife Party, I'm absolutely loving how they seem to be able to dip into every sort of sub-genre of electronic music in everything they do and still make it sound incredibly awesome..! :)

Here's LRAD. Prepare yourself for about 4:06. Listen in HD for full effect. ;)

If you like that song you may also like this... I think the fact that it has almost 11 Million views shows how epic it is. Ha ha. ;)

I'm also in love with this at the moment too. Everything gets crazy and out of hand at 1:34 but you must listen to the build up & lyrics for that to be effective in my opinion. :wub:

I know some of the vids have been posted before, but because of the new album of knife party, Haunted House here r all of there music from thier ep so u all can enjoy :D

100% NO MODERN TALKING.

Internet Friends

Destroy Them With Lasers

Tourniquet

Fire Hive

RAGE VALLEY

Rage Valley

Centipede

Bonfire

Sleaze feat Mistajam

HAUNTED HOUSE

Power Glove

LRAD

EDM Death Machine

Internet Friends VIP (remixed version of the original Internet Friends)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utdKq2mtIeg

Hope u guys enjoy this as much as me, ryan and luke_a does :D

I must say I purchased Bo Bruce's record today as I loved her on the voice (she should have won) the album is stunningly beautiful and serene and the songs have beautiful raw composition and soulful meaning and use of lyrics and tone makes it something I really could endlessly listen to!

• 4 weeks later...

This is quite frankly amazing. Some people may think he is too pop or mainstream or whatever, but don't be a music snob - even if it is not to your taste it is hard to deny that Bruno Mars and this set is outstanding. His music is original and interesting, his performance is flawless and full of energy and his band are something else.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/events/e82wrz/acts/acqhzc#p019llv5

http://www.bbc.co.uk/events/e82wrz/acts/acqhzc#p019n51m

The next Michael Jackson?

• 3 weeks later...