SAW: Alive

Marc

• 4 weeks later...

I really tried to stay positive about this maze, the attention to detail and likeness of the movies in regards to the scenery was top notchBut I gave up all hope after my visit on Friday after one of the actors saidIn a "creepy" cockney accent "Roll up, Roll up! This way!"When has anyone EVER said ANYTHING even remotely like that in a Saw film? :o It just made me realise these actors aren't given any sort of direction on how to act to make this a great horror film based maze.It's such a shame to see all this Saw theming wasted.

• 3 weeks later...

I'd just like to pass on the experience a friend of mine had in this maze on Sunday.So they're going through the maze and then they walk into a scene where two actors are talking to each other, out of character and also, one of them is on their phone. As though embarrassed, the actor on their phone rips my friend from his group, pushes him around, saying he should have a sense of humour as it's the last day. They push him through staff areas, into other actors, they make him go back and do scenes again, he got knocked to the floor and repetitively told that he should have a sense of humour. He was in there for an extra 10 minutes.Sounds like they took things way too far, the actors in question should never have been employed to work there and I hope they never work in something like that ever again. My friend was in tears by the end of it.

I'd just like to pass on the experience a friend of mine had in this maze on Sunday.So they're going through the maze and then they walk into a scene where two actors are talking to each other, out of character and also, one of them is on their phone. As though embarrassed, the actor on their phone rips my friend from his group, pushes him around, saying he should have a sense of humour as it's the last day. They push him through staff areas, into other actors, they make him go back and do scenes again, he got knocked to the floor and repetitively told that he should have a sense of humour. He was in there for an extra 10 minutes.Sounds like they took things way too far, the actors in question should never have been employed to work there and I hope they never work in something like that ever again. My friend was in tears by the end of it.

Thats awful! I hope he reported that to guest services! Something really should be done about that, that is something that the park really needs to be made aware of!I for one, if that happened to me, would be making sure that something got done about it. I mean that borderlines on harassment, maybe I'm over reacting, but I'm sure the press would love this!

• 4 months later...

I wonder if they bothered to hire new directors this year.Surely if they know their jobs are potentially being threatened they'll give it their all this year?I think The SWARM actors kind of prove, the acting is good, but the people giving directions are just awful at their jobs to put it blunt...It's clear that ever since Saw Alive appeared, they've been using some of the same people. I haven't had a good scare in any of their mazes since fright nights of 09. And it kind of sickens me that these guys are probably getting paid more than any other FOH job in the park. I hate to say it but I just envisage the entire directorial team behind Saw Alive as a bunch of campy drama lovies that don't have a clue...

• 2 weeks later...