THE SWARM: Construction Updates

Marc

Hey Sheepie :mellow:Thanks for the nice welcome.Yeah, I saw the site with the Highlights of the plans already, just thought maybe the site with all details could be interesting for some :oI really look forward to the coaster! Just hope they will include some nice headchopper effects like Gardaland has.Greetings,Michael

Who controls the LC12 Twitter account, is it unofficial, someone on here or official TP?

Official. The Twitter posts are featured on the www.lc12.net website. And seeing as the website is advertised around the park, tells us it is official. The LC12 domain is also registered in Merlin Entertainments name.

So can we assume the first piece of LC12 has arrived?! Wouldn't have thought the fire engine would still be there from Saw's fire.

indeed, its round the back of the magic headquarters, no writing on it but its a British Engine and I'll stick my neck on the line and say its an old Dennis similar to this onePosted Imagebut a bit newer, round the mid 90's

According to the actor, the LC stands for Les Cougen (not sure how to spell surname). Anyone know who he is?1st August, the aliens will fall from the skyPosted Image

Les Cougen? How did he pronounce it? Am I stupid for not knowing what he was talking about? :-SBut I think the marketing is pretty awesome, actually, and shows how ( RELATIVELY!) close the new coaster is.(First post wooot!)

I reckon he's said it for a reason.. He wouldn't of just said it randomly for a reason. I'm just gonna guess and say it's a hidden message. This will probably fail.. Maybe an anagram or numbers for each letter?L (12)e (5)s (19)C (3)o (15)o (15)g (15)a (1)n (14)I'm too lazy, I'm probably over-analyzing, but someone try and find something because I suck at this stuff :l