The Swarm

JoshC.

Back row queue was a mess again first thing this morning. Queued up for backrow, got all the way to the batching bit where I was told by ride staff that I needed to get a ticket from the Dome. So went to the Dome and there was no one in the Fastrack bit there, went to customer services and they told me to go to the Fastrack unit at Depth Charge, they told me to go to the dome, went back to customer services and they then told me to get one from the Swarm entrance.

Looks like they will be selling fastrack for backrow Swarm though from what I could see on the fastrack board, may have read it wrong but sure it said something like £4/5.

Looks like they will be selling fastrack for backrow Swarm though from what I could see on the fastrack board, may have read it wrong but sure it said something like £4/5.

If it's £4/£5, I will scream.

That is too cheap. Last season, front row for Swarm was £6. If it's anything below that, then, well, I dunno. That's just stupid. Really stupid. Too many people would take the opportunity up, and it will make the backwards queueing system even more ridiculous than it already sounds.

Never thought I'd say this but, please Thorpe, make the price high.

If it's £4/£5, I will scream.

That is too cheap. Last season, front row for Swarm was £6. If it's anything below that, then, well, I dunno. That's just stupid. Really stupid. Too many people would take the opportunity up, and it will make the backwards queueing system even more ridiculous than it already sounds.

Never thought I'd say this but, please Thorpe, make the price high.

It might well have been £6, I can't quite remember, probably was £5 or £6. But they are trialing the free tickets for now.

I don't want them to make the price high, I want them to not sell it for the back! Unlike the front last year there will be 10x more people wanting to hit the back rows and fastrack just shouldn't happen. I will be most upset if I have to mess around just to get on the ride tomorrow!

It might well have been £6, I can't quite remember, probably was £5 or £6. But they are trialing the free tickets for now.

The fact that they're contemplating selling backwards tickets / having Fastrack for it is bad enough as it is to be honest. If they do decide to sell Fastrack ones for it though, as high as possible please.

Back row queue was a mess again first thing this morning. Queued up for backrow, got all the way to the batching bit where I was told by ride staff that I needed to get a ticket from the Dome. So went to the Dome and there was no one in the Fastrack bit there, went to customer services and they told me to go to the Fastrack unit at Depth Charge, they told me to go to the dome, went back to customer services and they then told me to get one from the Swarm entrance.

What a wild goose chase! :D And then you had to queue again!

Front seat Fastrack is £5 and Backwards Fastrack £6 (taken from the Thorpe Park app).

Today I went backwards several times, didnt need a ticket at any time I did it - but the park was absolutely dead and there was literally no more than 20-30 people in the queue at any one time.

Why would you want cheap fastrack? Some people on here really are clueless.

I absolutely hate thorpe and it's selling of fastrack. Everything has to be fastrack related, everything has to be making as much money as possible. Not a care in the world of whether they're overselling it or whether it'll be logistically easy to do.

Should do a towers.. not introduce fastrack on new rides to ensure the operation runs smoothly, and so you can get a relatively accurate average throughput.. then price accordingly if you really must do it.