Fright Nights 2013

Confuzzled

I think either Blair Witch Project or Cabin in the Woods would go on the ccr pathway, obviously because of the wooded area. My Bloody Valentine I think is going to go in The Passing area, purely because it has the little bit of rock work outside, and it could work in there, either that or Your Next could go in there, but that would mean changing the set back similar to hellgate (ie back like a house). Cabin in the woods could go in the Asylum building, I think they should open up the mhfs area, so then your in the woods more. Quite a few different places could suit the mazes, but blair witch definately belongs on the ccr path, just has that feel about it.

Sent from Tapatalk via my Samsung GT-N7000

As much as I love Thorpe for changing tack and as much as I realise this will help phenomenally with the promotion of Fright Nights as an annual event, I'm a little disappointed to think that the budget they had (which was said to be as big as their budgets for medium ride instalments) went mostly on Lionsgate's IPs.

Just had a thought. These guys need a maze.

Angel-Smiling.png

If you don't know who they are then they'll come for you.

An image of an angle becomes an angle it'self! :unsure:

http://www.scaretouruk.com/news---thorpe-park-2013.html

Scaretour seem to have it looking right!

I think that an asylum makeover would be but I think there locations for the mazes are a bit weird.

I also think the the you're next roaming actors would be very good as long as there are many of them.

I can imagine AP night, being quiet, that the roaming actors could persistently stalk the same people.

Anyway I think it's time to have a movie marathon starting with the Blair witch project!

I'm so glad they announced this today as I'm away for the weekend and unsure of whether I'll have internet, and I don't think I could've waited until Monday to be able to check the site. Personally I always look forward to watching the construction updates as much as the reveal so now we know what is happening things might start happening on the park. I think that during this weekend or next week Thorpe will start to say what sort of attractions they will be and maybe even where they will be? And then work may start soon aswell due to the fact that they all of the mazes will need to be redesigned. do you guys think that the mazes will be the same layout and just different decorations/theming/actors or will they all be completely redesigned?

I can see the park charging for the Fright Night attractions as on the Scaretour page it mentions rides in the dark with no extra charge but doesn't say that about the mazes.

I'm also surprised that Scaretour say that My Bloody Valentine is in the old Experiment 10 containers and The Cabin In The Woods is where The Passing was last year. I imagined The Cabin to be in the containers and when you get locked in the small rooms by yourself the lights come on very bright and show a monster in the room or behind some glass or something. Or another way The Cabin could be done is if the maze was done in The Asylum and the area where MHFS was could be an outside area and it leads in and into the building. Also I imagined MBV to be where The Passing was and you climb into the tunnels to get into the 'mines.'

Anyway I am super excited for this halloween and Fright Night will top it off.