Fright Nights 2013

Confuzzled

I think the experience of Rocky Express in the dark is the biggest loss to be quite frank...

The ride closure would depend on what rides and their queues... I would imagine should rides have 2 hour queues at 9 then they might well be closed... 8 maybe, depends how the park feels... I doubt the park would want confusion between those doing the late night stuff with those leaving rides at 11/12 at night...

As for the maze picture, it looks very Merliny in style... Like all their woodwork (assuming it's the Studios) looks so similar regardless of the park it's in and it doesn't look very realistic in the real life image (the filter actually does a fantastic job of making the wood look realistic)... Though of course, it might look actually half decent to look at properly...

This Advert is taking a long time. Fright Nights gonna be started before its on at this rate. I must say Thorpe you do love to drag these things out.

I assume you know how long it takes for them to put a full fledged TV advert up then from shooting to post production to getting it on the screens?

I was on park today and they had removed a part of the indoor section of the first drop on loggers leap , I can only prosume to use that wood , or part of the building for somthing else , maybe fright night related , but thats just guessing

It's been gone all season... It was taken down for safety reasons, it would make no sense for Thorpe to reuse unsafe materials in a maze...

THORPE PARK, is there something about Fright Nights you aren't telling us ;)

Thats what I'm thinking... this also links with my previous post about the advert taking so long. Maybe they are building up for one final reveal!

Watched Dead Silence the other day. Thought it was from Lionsgate but there was no mention of them during the opening credits, just universal!

THORPE PARK, is there something about Fright Nights you aren't telling us ;)

I have also been wondering about this... Especially after this little comment they made in response somebody writing the 4D cinema off...

Also ScareTour were correct about everything except their Dead Silence prediction, so could this still be in the pipeline?

I won't be disappointed if nothing more is revealed, but I have been wondering...

yer somthing is coming in the 4d theatre I recon , as I heard more noises today , while I was on park :D, we could be in for a finale suprise !

I have also been wondering about this... Especially after this little comment they made in response somebody writing the 4D cinema off...

Also ScareTour were correct about everything except their Dead Silence prediction, so could this still be in the pipeline?

I won't be disappointed if nothing more is revealed, but I have been wondering...

Would make sense as some of the key moments in dead silence are held in a theatre , so would be a great setting for and attraction or experiance based on DS. :) Edited by pluk
merged posts. Please don't double post.

I know weve not even had this year yet, but there is a promising look for this year maybe next year somewhat. 2 representatives from Thorpe attended this event. Ive watched the whole thing, and its really good. So possibly a ghost maze next year, or got ideas on how to do blair witch or maybe something to do with the theatre? Who knows but itll could be really promising :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIAE3ImjyDA&feature=youtube_gdata_player

I know weve not even had this year yet, but there is a promising look for this year maybe next year somewhat. 2 representatives from Thorpe attended this event. Ive watched the whole thing, and its really good. So possibly a ghost maze next year, or got ideas on how to do blair witch or maybe something to do with the theatre? Who knows but itll could be really promising :Dhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIAE3ImjyDA&feature=youtube_gdata_player

yes! I watched scare room 5 too it looked like a fantastic event. The tension was built up so well and really put people on edge, it would be great if Thorpe invested in something like this in the future :D

I know weve not even had this year yet, but there is a promising look for this year maybe next year somewhat. 2 representatives from Thorpe attended this event. Ive watched the whole thing, and its really good. So possibly a ghost maze next year, or got ideas on how to do blair witch or maybe something to do with the theatre? Who knows but itll could be really promising :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIAE3ImjyDA&feature=youtube_gdata_player

The Virgil was apparently awful so I doubt Neil Harris took a lot of inspiration from that!