Studio 13

DSCN0297_zps20d09cdd.jpg

DSCN0296_zps226abfd8.jpg

DSCN0295_zpscaa4c169.jpg

DSCN0294_zpsf5ba5b95.jpg

DSCN0298_zpsbaf50e68.jpg

My Bloody Valentine

DSCN0312_zps37a211e5.jpg

It's interesting that there are lots of walls in the skip - hopefully this means that some scenes are being improved.

DSCN0311_zpse7b9ba9f.jpg

DSCN0310_zps18f2e5b4.jpg

Saw Alive

DSCN0283_zpsd35e5fa6.jpg

Ministry of... Saw?

DSCN0284_zps33d64d20.jpg

All photos were taken by me from within the park boundaries.  Feel free to use them but please let me know. :)

Looking like they've completely changed it then, I'm surprised! Can't wait!

Not necessarily, it's impossible to tell from this photo. This could well be the first corridor in the asylum where there were the three windows with actors sticking their hands through and the door at the end. Looks like the same layout at the beginning, just different theming. Hoping the layout as a whole is different though!

Not necessarily, it's impossible to tell from this photo. This could well be the first corridor in the asylum where there were the three windows with actors sticking their hands through and the door at the end. Looks like the same layout at the beginning, just different theming. Hoping the layout as a whole is different though!

I have a feeling that the photo we saw of reception will be the first room we go into since there's a sign above the entrance literally saying 'Reception'. Hopefully this means a layout change?

Remember that the whole layout was taken down for the Braniac live event so I'm pretty sure we will see a completely different layout. I'm hoping anyway.

Remember that the whole layout was taken down for the Braniac live event so I'm pretty sure we will see a completely different layout. I'm hoping anyway.

The 'old layout' just bolted together and can be put straight back as was with little effort. To build a new framework would take a lot of effort.

Helpful guide to the last 20 pages...

1) ZOMG! Asylum is the best maze, it better not go.

2) ZOMG! Asylum is going, it better stay the same or frightnights will be rubbish.

3) ZOMG! Studio13 is coming, it better be nothing like Asylum.