Logger's Leap

Garyy

I'm deadly serious, Bubbles1. Couldn't give a damn if the tunnel has gone, at least now we can see! But the Stealth rope I just hate. It's the small things which I take note of, they're sometimes key to good or bad presentation.

Can we please get off the topic of the rope??! In the Loggers leap topic, really?

We know you don't like it, most of us don't care because it is something that the ride needs to have to open!

The Loggers leap tunnel is a different matter, it actually impacts on the ride experience and the ride won't be the same without it!

Let's not get tied up in these sorts of jokes, ey?

But seriously, as I've said before, Loggers tunnel goes - changes experience, makes the ride totally different, could adversely affect the experience of the first drop totally. I hope that they just don't simply remove the tunnel and leave it like that..

It probably will be, out in the open.

Loggers tunnel going is poor. It is an actual ride experience change, and a change for the worse in quite a major way in my opinion.

A few weeks ago you'll recall the Dragon Falls debate and I went on about H&S - who's to say that the tunnel here had been deemed unsafe by H&S? The park may have been given the chance to fix it but decided on the cheaper option instead.

Has it definitely gone?

How stupid, surely they could have just put in a small warehouse building, themed the side of it that faces the queueline etc and nobody would have even known it was a warehouse!
Really bad descision to leave it like that, they haven't even bothered to remove some of the walls!

It's so obvious that there used to be a tunnel there. The safety lights are still attached to the wall on the left, there are loads of marks from where they have torn the roof off, even the entrance to the tunnel is inexplicably still standing!?

Hilarious!

http://thorpeparkmania.co.uk/live_files/image_01_10

And my brain can't work out what's going on here. I'm so used to having that part in darkness, it just looks wrong. And the camera makes it look as if that tunnel portal is way too low for the boat to fit!

What the hell is that figure in the distance?!

Looks like a mummy roaming through?

I believe that it is on of these things:

208799_1973440778736_2292955_n.jpg

(Sorry about the quality)

You used to see it on the CCR route I think (this photo is from the route in 2011, not 2010 like the stamp says :P ). I think there was another one to your right as you left the tunnel?

Edited by JoshC.