Parks, Rides And Coaster News

MikeC

Looks really good! Anyone have any idea if its being replaced any time soon? The park is already small on the attraction front o surely they can't leave an empty space too long?

The upper lot is going to be a complete mess for the next few years due to Potter and this along with Shrek and possibly Waterworld hitting the chopping board. Despicable Me hasn't been given an opening date but predictions are late this year or early next year. The foundations of that area are screwed though due to a certain mechanic at the end of Terminator.

The seats suddenly dropping

The space available is a lot larger than in Florida so they will hopefully get a different ride system but they may just make two show areas.

Being replaced by Despicable Me...

A shame really, Terminator 2 was always an entertaining time that could only work in America...

True. The gun-toting nature of the show makes it at times a bit hard for me to swallow but the effects and build up make it more than just another 3D movie.

Meanwhile at USF, the Springfield expansion is rumoured for the middle of the this year and will supposedly (Universal are doing the putting up construction walls but not announcing anything trick again) a Kodos and Kang flat ride and shops, restaurants and bars from the franchise. Rumours are also picking up about a Jurassic Park expansion. I wonder how Disney is going to respond to all of this (hopefully not Avatar land).

I'd wait until it looks less of a construction site before jumping to any sort of conclusions.

It'll look much better when it's not a construction site and has trains flying through it. <3

I think it looks stunning. Love that having used the fly through towers as supports the whole track looks like it is actually unsupported.

I think Bubbles 1 was possibly referring to the comment made in the post before by Benin about the Huracan ride in Belgium being the best themed ride of 2013. But still agree Bubbles1 should wait until construction has finished.