TPM Fright Nights Meet 2017 - Don't Dead Open Inside

Ryan

Hello all!

I’m happy to announce details for our Fright Nights 2017 event. The date for this meet is Sunday 8th October.

88D2BDDA-3503-4C7A-A6ED-829C9ECB8608.jpeg

The Walking Dead are invading the resort this year and 2017 is set to be the parks biggest halloween event to date and we hope to see as many of you there as possible!

The layout of the day will be as follows:

10:00 Meet by the Camper Van in the dome, this isn't our normal meeting point as we've taken into account how busy it will likely be and the chances are we might not be able to congregate near the entrance (It will be busy and bag checks will be strict - if you can avoid bringing a bag please do (can always collect from a car later on when things quieten down!)  

10:15 – We will enter the park and ride the true holy trinity that is Depth Charge/X/Stealth lots of times. We will not wait for people past 10:15 but we will of course arrange to meet with you as soon as you arrive on park!

13:00/13:30 – Stop for a bite to eat (spooky)

14:00/14:30- We'll meet back up and do a last ride or two before the mazes begin to open

15:00 – Mazes open - We will do The Walking Dead:Living Nightmare - likely to be the busiest!! 

16:00 - More rides!

19:00 - Should be getting darker now - best time to do The Walking Dead: Sanctum

Please let me know if you’d like to attend!

Attending:

• alexander (maybe)
  • cian
  • Han30
  • James Allgood
  • jessica2 (maybe)
  • Marc
  • MarkC
  • Martin.C
  • Mattgwise
  • Mer
  • Mitchada04
  • mrmonkey
  • RobF (maybe)
  • Roodie
  • Ryan
  • stevenvig 
  • Stuntman707
  • TallGuyDom

18 hours ago, StevenVig said:

It's been a week now, so I'm guessing its on the Sunday :)

So I'm in

YAY

Poll closed 11:38PM last night, the date has been finalised as Sunday 8th October!

16 hours ago, mrmonkey said:

Yay - if its the 7th I can come to this!!! put me DOWN! 

You didn't actually vote in the poll so your vote wasn't counted unfortunately, please do remember to vote in the poll in future!

• paige unpinned this topic