Troubleshooting

NickD

Same!HUGE SAUSAGE SURPRISE! :DSorry but I find all this new stuff uber exciting :PAnd yes I know large signatures take up uneccessary room, I will change mine back should it be a nuisance :lol:Other forums I am on allow images but they have to be within limits, so as not to take up space. I don't mind if I have to keep an eye on siggies and PM people if they are too large, I think it gives a more personal feel and as Luke said, it's less plain :wub:

I know it's only temporary, but I was just saying how I was completely content with the old theme. For some reason this theme is being annoying and doesn't like me using any Ctrl+ options when posting. It's also very bland and looks a bit like the inside of a toothpaste tube... or a hospital waiting room; far too clean for all the bitchiness on here.

Colour/skins aside...yes the old layout was simple to use...but so is this! Maybe I'm just not paying attention but everything is still similar, yes there are changes like with the profile/settings etc being at the top right, but the actual forums etc are still in the same order, it's still easy to see which topics have been posted in, it's easy to reply...what more to people want? :wub: