Music

Phill

David Guetta's first song for a while with Skylar Grey, covering the famous Bang Bang by Cher, very EDM!

What do you guys think of his return track?

Not exactly original, is it? 10 years ago there was this...

...which does the same thing, only better (if you'll excuse the poor quality of this upload). The Guetta thing sounds like two tracks stuck together, the bit that isn't bang bang (which is pretty good on its own) and the bang bang bit which doesn't go well with it and feels like it is just stuck on as a bit of a gimmick.

It's Guetta, it'll probably be massive.

Not exactly original, is it? 10 years ago there was this...

...which does the same thing, only better (if you'll excuse the poor quality of this upload). The Guetta thing sounds like two tracks stuck together, the bit that isn't bang bang (which is pretty good on its own) and the bang bang bit which doesn't go well with it and feels like it is just stuck on as a bit of a gimmick.

It's Guetta, it'll probably be massive.

Exactly, the critics had criticised it because of it.

And if you were wondering it's currently at number 6 on the live charts so yeah, your point is true :P

This isn't exactly a music video. I love the song that is put to this video and I think that it fits perfectly. The song is Invincible by Machine Gun Kelly, and the video is a promo for WWE Superstar John Cena. I just love the way the song fits with the character and I thought it was a very well edited video montage, so just had to share!