Rant

Theme Park bloke

I need to stop being paranoid about people judging me. I tweeted one of my favourite makeup artists on YouTube and then deleted the tweet thinking he'd judge me for it being SLIGHTLY inaccurate! And I mean I said 'your last video' which it wasn't. I got a tweet back though with nothing of the sort!! Now I'm wishing I didn't delete it :\

The youth orchestra I attended has had budget cuts from the council throughout my attendance from age 9-18 and so some of the bands I was in were cut; but it's come out that the whole of the grant has been cut and it will be closing down at the end of the year. It's just such a shame because the money is a drop in the ocean when it comes to the big finance picture for them I'm sure! And they've been cutting back all this time to the bare minmum, why close it down?

I appreciate that there are thousands of little things that need some money from the government and it doesn't affect me directly because I've left now! I just feel for the musicians in the lower bands who won't get to play at the Royal Albert Hall or go on music tours to Brittany, Venice, Barcelona. The music was astounding quality but even then came second to making friends.

It's hard to explain but it's been a big part of my life and has moulded me as a person; everyone should have that opportunity.

• 2 weeks later...

(Off topic rant that has nothing to do with The Swarm jokes)

This week has been plain awful, currently have cotton buds in my ears as my sister has High School Musical on, and my laptop is currently wrapped in a sheet on my desk, may take up too a week till I get an hard drive, sigh sigh sigh :mellow:

Last night just before my internet came back, my laptop froze up and crashed, now every time I turn it on, it just comes up with a black screen, an possible hard drive problem, so I've lost everything on my last hard drive! TYPICAL!

(FYI any IT nerds on here want to help me, feel free to PM! I wanna see any free options before coughing up for an hard drive! :P)

Seeing the effects that alcohol has on some of your friends can either be depressing or just downright upsetting sometimes. Sometimes you gotta wonder where it's purpose is in the grand scheme of things because it seems most people's weeks revolve around the 'getting pissed at the end of it' part but from what I've observed it rarely works out well.

Maybe I shouldn't hate on alcohol, but the other option is hating my friends... oh life. :P