Phill

Samurai

Are you ever in the country long enough to get to the best regional theme park in Staines upon Thames?

2 hours ago, Mark9 said:

Are you ever in the country long enough to get to the best regional theme park in Staines upon Thames?

I always make time to criticise thorpe x

Was watching Samurai today just after necking half a ton of pizza and pasta and the cycle looked so bad I think I could have easily gone on it and kept my lunch inside - weirdly the next cycle was more intense so I’m glad I didn’t make that decision.  Just thought it odd that there was a noticeable difference in the 2 cycles  or I need to go to Specsavers

Halloween TPM meet we had the most intense and thrilling ride in its history at Thorpe Park, to then go on it a little later and have an absolutely abysmal cycle. 

6 hours ago, Mattgwise said:

Halloween TPM meet we had the most intense and thrilling ride in its history at Thorpe Park, to then go on it a little later and have an absolutely abysmal cycle. 

It’s bizarre - the same has happened to me where I’ve gone on and it’s just meandered around not doing much but later on it will give a few decent flips and spins - I know it has different settings but unsure why it would go from one extreme to another 🤷‍♂️

And the award for the world’s worst setting on a Mondial Top Scan goes to......

(Taken on 15/06/19)

And yes, every cycle was like this. The claw span the opposite direction to the arm for the entire ride, making it the most boring and dire experience you can possibly imagine. Never seen it this bad ever before.

I’ve noticed it’s been on this setting for a few weeks now, it’s quite odd I can only assume there’s some sort of issue meaning they have to use that setting as it’s pretty awful to ride!

It really was awful, only inverted once fully when riding it, and no force or intensity at all. Hope its not going to always be like this now.