Paultons Park

Rich

<< books tickets immediately.

On the plus side I like that advanced tickets are valid for any day up to the end of October, rather than having to book a specific date like I assume you have to at Merlin parks (never have had to buy a day ticket for Thorpe in 20 years so don't actually know the procedure lol).

They just need something now that does a decent number of inversions and they'll be the best overall family park period simply because they'll be the only one that truly caters for everybody.

They should bulldoze that useless kart track and stick a B&M on it, it would compliment that area perfectly, or maybe they should have offered Merlin 50 quid for Ripsaw, I'm sure their theming alone would make the ride infinitely better, aside from the Cobra and that water thing, Paultons really lead the way with park theming.

I would like to see the park offer more themed areas and experiences. 

Firstly, that Go Kart track needs to go as it looks remarkably out of place and is a good land chunk. This could make way for a decent family thrill coaster like Benin has mentioned.

A small woodie like Heidi at Plopsaland would be great. I kno it may not happen, but it would suit the park so well. An updated flume and maybe a dark ride on some level would also be great and make the park an even better place to go.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hi guys, I went to the press event on the 7th May for Lost Kingdom and have to say I was REALLY impressed! The land is well thought out, the rides are good fun and it looks spectacular! I really think they have hit the nail on the head as far as target market goes. The 2 roller coasters are really good for the size of the park, especially The Flight of the Pterosaur, it had some great airtime hops! I have a fair few photos on my Flickr if you wanted to check them out; https://www.flickr.com/photos/themeparkmania/

Here is a video too showing off the new land!