THE SWARM: In The Media

Marc

I'd be very disappointed if that was the final advert. The one you just posted a both would have been a perfect advert for the swarm, I would of mistaken it for swarm if it didn't say Raptor at the end.However, all of the adverts have had someone talking over at the end and at least some pov onride footage with people on it, as so with:

As you can see, all of these have had professional filming and pretty good story lines. I would be deeply surprised if with their most themed and story based ride, they went with that awful advert. I expect something that blows all of these adverts away in a few days. :P

Ahh good fun watching those adverts again. Always loved the tussauds adverts of the early 00s. They were literally fantastic.

Inferno was my personal favourite from the last ten years. No FROM THE PARK THAT BOUGHT YOU or pointless gimmicks just a theme and a B&M train hurtling into a cavern. Beautiful.

Nice to see the trim after the inline twist still leaves some residual speed for the last turn. Overall, it looks good fun! Obviously the video makes it look a little slower than I am sure it will feel in the flesh, but I cant wait to ride!

I think that the POV would have looked better if the camera was slightly further back so that you saw some of the theming like the top of the plane wing.The first drop looks so good in the front seat though, actually can't wait!

They probably don't want you to see that yet :D Might come as a suprise to some people that don't know about the themeing!Looks good! Very muddy round the back though!

Awesome stuff :D Although I couldn't help by being distracted by all the mud/groundwork, it ruined it a bit for me :D BUT according to a YouTube comment: "This video was taken during initial test runs. Since them, there has been considerable themeing and landscaping around the site." :)But in terms of the actual coaster itself, it looks amazing and sounds amazing :P

As the train passes over the final inversion, you can see some of the station under neath it. The brown barriers are in but from the pace of the train, there's not much opportunity to get a decent frame with a good view. You can see some of the paving as the train leaves the Zero-G roll and you can also see the second water effect pond has been filled. There is no decent view of the rickety jetty though so there is still no news to report regarding it. I do hope Thorpe do something with that empty land after the brake run though. Even though I know they wont, it does seem a bit empty compared to the rest of the island...