Fright Nights 2013

Confuzzled

Asylum IS returning 100% but with a twist...

There has been no concrete evidence to suggest this, ScareTour have made an educated guess, that does not mean that they're right, everything is speculation until Thorpe Park confirms it. I would take everything you see on the net about Fright Nights with a pinch of salt.

^^I believe that link was in relation to a comment about most of the budget going on the IPs, and not the theming / actors. EDIT: Here's the post: http://forum.maniahub.com/topic/9761-fright-nights-2013/page-28#entry166521

ScareTour, as you can imagine, are well-informed about many Halloween / scare events all around the country. They seem to have a pretty decent relationship with Merlin as well (organising behind the scene tours of mazes at Thorpe and Alton, for example). So, what they say is probably more than an educated guess; more a well-informed prediction. I can't think of a time when anything they've said has been wildly incorrect, either, so I'm quite happy to more or less take what they say as fact. Of course, they could be mis-informed or have just got the wrong end of a stick, but I'd say ScareTour are more than reliable when it comes to things like this.

In saying that, I'd be rather surprised if the entire Blair Witch attraction took place by Inferno and up towards the farm, say. It would be extremely 'linear' for an attraction, and there'd be loads of potential distractions too.

Edited by JoshC.

In saying that, I'd be rather surprised if the entire Blair Witch attraction took place by Inferno and up towards the farm, say. It would be extremely 'linear' for an attraction, and there'd be loads of potential distractions too.

besides where is the forest by inferno it's just a pathway.

...and there'd be loads of potential distractions too.

This is what I am unsure about too... Blair Witch was entirely about the 'fear' that builds up when you're expecting something to happen. It works so well because most of the tense moments don't actually show anything much on the screen, it's just very dark and almost silent.

That sort of suspense won't be there is there are 28 people pouring down those stairs yelling "F**IN ELL LADZ DAT NEMESIS IS WELL BAD" every few minutes. That's why I'm surprised it's going there.

They've probably got it all figured out though :) If they get it right it's going to be fantastic.

when do u guys recon we will see another reveal ?

This is what I am unsure about too... Blair Witch was entirely about the 'fear' that builds up when you're expecting something to happen. It works so well because most of the tense moments don't actually show anything much on the screen, it's just very dark and almost silent.

That sort of suspense won't be there is there are 28 people pouring down those stairs yelling "F**IN ELL LADZ DAT NEMESIS IS WELL BAD" every few minutes. That's why I'm surprised it's going there.

They've probably got it all figured out though :) If they get it right it's going to be fantastic.

Hahaha yer thats so true ! , love the LADZ impression !

it would also make sense as the movie is set in an old house and the entrances and exits are perfectly set up for a scare maze.

Also any point thinking that the theme is a old mad cinema owner who has sent out his twisted creations in thorpe. Maybe the 4d cinema will relate to the over all cinema theme. In the end the fright nights thorpe park page on their website , is of an old cinema... we are just yet to go in.

maybe we will get to go into the twisted cinema, which would be the 4d theatre and would explain the noises ??